• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Insane! 👍

    Battlefield 3 Insane! ��


    Insane! ��

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Kit Switching Series #4 Pistols Only !

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    BF3 key from Prime Gaming

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I already own the Game, so here is the Key. good luck

    44N6-KPXT-MNCC-YNR5-CCRE

    submitted by /u/Nils8
    [link] [comments]

    Squad rush maps bf3 PC?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Are there any any squad rush maps remaining on BF3 PC??, I would like to try it out.

    submitted by /u/onelyehan123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Gulf of Oman

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    Gulf of Oman was my favorite map on BF3 back in the day, but now that I play it on BF4 again I realize how unbalanced it is in favor of RU. Was/is it like that in BF3 too and I just can't remember it through my rose-tinted glasses?

    submitted by /u/SoonerRaider
    [link] [comments]

    Does this game have a solid player base on Xbox

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Filler filler fillers

    submitted by /u/blacksheep33175
    [link] [comments]

    Ugh, bf3 white screen of death

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:27 AM PST

    edit2: What finally solved the issue for me was removing the settings folder in "Documents\Battlefield 3". Thanks everyone for your support!

    Help!! With 738 hours of gameplay on the record since launch date (insert rookie numbers meme here), this week bf3 decided to give me the white screen of death. When I pick a server or choose launch campaign, bf3.exe starts but loads a white screen.

    My hardware config has not changed and it's perfectly able to run it (i7 6700K, 16GB ram, nvidia Pascal). Other games (e.g., BF1, Battlefront 2) are working just fine. I've only updated to the latest nvidia drivers after this issue showed up for the first time. I don't remember installing any new software new since the last time bf3 worked, which was a week ago (there are only some Win10 security updates that have been installed this week). I've run a virus/malware scan. Rebooted several times. Uninstalled and re-installed the game.

    Does anyone have a clue what could be causing this issue and how to fix it?

    Thanks and see you on the battlefield

    edit: I'll add that I've also tried disabling Origin in-game and closing any app that could add an overlay.

    submitted by /u/Maxx84
    [link] [comments]

    Tutorial: How to do the knife/mortar glitch in 2021

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Is Double XP still a thing that is activated sometimes?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Asia Servers

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:50 AM PST

    a freaking mess there, no one speaks english, very good enemy pilots, no nukes, baserape fes., can't even fight back, no hope for Asia Servers in BF3, no hope.

    how do you fight back against baseraping?

    edit 1: dont buy bf3 lol, just wait bf6

    submitted by /u/BlexBOTTT
    [link] [comments]

    THE GRIND | Battlefield 3 Operation Metro Gameplay

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Kinda of wished Conquest Domination (DOM) was more popular on the PS3. I doubt I'll ever unlock the JNG-90 and the M5K through regular gameplay.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment