• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Battlefield 3 I mean, you gotta start somewhere...

    Battlefield 3 I mean, you gotta start somewhere...


    I mean, you gotta start somewhere...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    BF3 VU Australia / New Zealand Servers

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Over the past few weeks since VU was released, I've noticed EU / U.S servers are thriving except the AU / NZ ones. I'm hoping to potentially find players here and meet up on the servers on a weekly or biweekly basis. There are a few servers from small squad based ones to larger scale types, so even if we start small - it's still something.

    We'll probably need to confirm numbers and agree on a server / time. Anyone interested?

    submitted by /u/IC4NOW
    [link] [comments]

    xBow Scavenger Request

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:48 PM PST

    I am trying to unlock the xBow but non of the scavenger servers are ever full. I have been looking for a week. Anyone willing to organize a quick few scavenger rounds? I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/toilet_paper_gold
    [link] [comments]

    First Montage, Please Let me Know What Could Be Improved ��

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Mouse problem

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    So ive got this problem in the game where the mouse cursor acts like a joystick its quite hard to describe it so i recorded it a little.

    https://reddit.com/link/koxy4o/video/e99zhomaex861/player

    submitted by /u/Gr0ffy
    [link] [comments]

    ALRIGHT BOYS! 2021 BF3 CONTROLLER SUPPORT QUESTIONS!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    I finally got a gaming PC and i got BF3 free off origin. But it wont register my XBO wireless. Does BF3 even support One Wireless controllers?

    submitted by /u/Dbcooper000
    [link] [comments]

    Can't understand tank controls

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    I am on thunder run mission I cannot complete it due to not understanding tank controls I'm using a controller on pc and cannot reach highway run

    submitted by /u/Slamaster77
    [link] [comments]

    Vanice Unleashed maps

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Hi guys so ive started playing vanice unleashed and now i want to play on a server but it wont let me because "this server is running a map you do not currently have installed", how can i get those maps?

    submitted by /u/AimBot_Detected
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment