• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Battlefield 3 BF3 With A Different View.

    Battlefield 3 BF3 With A Different View.


    BF3 With A Different View.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    The M16 Love Hate Relationship

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    How do you fix bf3s infinite joining server issue?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Bought bf3 on steam because I wanted to revisit it. Yesterday and today I've tried to load into servers but each time it just won't let me. Anyone know how to fix it? I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the game and origin.

    submitted by /u/ColdBepis1
    [link] [comments]

    Time for a change... Battlefield 3 is back with mods!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    looking/searching for the bf 3 close combat city map i played a lot long agoo.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:55 PM PST

    Hi,

    I played bf3 on ps3 for years and now ive got it on pc (prime give away).

    I'm looking for the map i played for hours on the ps3 and cant seem to find it :( The city design in the map looked like seine crossing and operation metro, so i guess it was a french map.

    I think i played it on team deatchmatch or (small) conquest but i'm not sure. There was this little alley/square surrounded by walls in the map with only 2 narrow tunnel entry's to it. The tunnel entry's to it were at a slight angle compared to each other.

    Somehow much of the gameplay/shooting always centered/focused to that ally, so conquest doesn't make sence, i guess it must be team deathmatch.

    There wasn't any crossing over a river in the map, or going underground in the metro. But i think there was a walk along a river on the side of the map, so this map could be a small section of the whole seine crossing map.

    But i looked in all the variations of the seine crossing map and cant seem to find that ally. Also ive been looking in all the other maps on bf3 vanilla on pc and can't find it.

    Did the ps3 have slightly different maps than the pc version?

    For sure it wasn't bf bad company 2

    And i bought bf4 on the ps4, and didnt play it that much so i guess it wasn't bf4 eather

    Please help me out finding this map :)

    Greetings!

    submitted by /u/TR-909_TB-303_SH-101
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for anyone interested in CO-OP PC

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:29 PM PST

    Hey looking for anyone who would want to play some CO-OP, I'm playing mainly because of the fun memories from my PS3 days but also for some of the unlocks for the hell of it, my friends don't share the nostalgia to buy BF3 again. I'm on PC feel free to add me "AcuriosityRover" - I also play other the regular stuff conquest scavenger etc etc

    submitted by /u/Daszkalti
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanna ask ... Is there a running server for Asia ?? Cus i kinda want to play this game online with my friends tho its might be far fetched to expect any as it had been years.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Project Venice - Custom Maps

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Sooo I just found a server with custom maps, SOOO I just played Iwo Jima map, wasn't expecting it, but when I got in.... oh and other custom maps, only custom maps, I think I played on around 4 or 5, and it was insane and helll of a fun, if you haven't gotten venice, do IT NOW, its awesome

    submitted by /u/emkill
    [link] [comments]

    Why does VU not have waiting queues like BF games?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Seriously, so far that is the biggest annoyance with this, since we have this in every BF game since what, Bad Company 2?

    Its really annoying that you can't just click join and just chill and do something else until the game finds a spot, but you have to keep clicking to see if there is a gap.

    submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit
    [link] [comments]

    No sound, even after reinstalling

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Hi r/Battlefield3. I bought bf3 a couple days ago, and I only had sound on the first Day of use. The second Day, I had no sound. I Just reinstalled it, without succes. Sound works in alle my other games and applications. Do you have a fix? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/joonstiejoonst
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment