• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Battlefield A little too close for comfort

    Battlefield A little too close for comfort


    A little too close for comfort

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    All the Easter eggs with Morse code and everything are super confusing, but congrats on people who find them it seems difficult

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    What is happening

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Although Battlefield V may have been a disappointment, can we applaud Johan Söderqvist and Patrik Andren for doing such a phenomenal job?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Soundtracks this good sound like they came from an RPG, not an FPS. I still regularly listen to Battlefield 1 and V's soundtrack because they are AMAZING. The soundtrack only thing that has stayed great since 4.

    submitted by /u/Tokarev490
    [link] [comments]

    If the battlefield 6 will be modern (as it probably will be) which countries, vehicles and maps do you think there will be

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Jet surfing.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    The perfect death cam angle

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    BF1 v. BF5, which is better?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    For me it's BF1 and it's not even close.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/heat_feat
    [link] [comments]

    Just got BF3 from Prime Gaming!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    How active is Battlefield V community on Xbox?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Just saw the second trailer, and i liked it a lot, so is the game very active on Xbox? If you can could you list the most famous gamemodes of BFV?

    submitted by /u/Wood_munk
    [link] [comments]

    Emblem

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Hey guys. I got problem with my emblem in bf4. I just made one new, joined to random server to see its visible, and its not. Idk its a bug or what, or should I use companion app to make emblem ( if it's possible) ? Hope you can help me

    submitted by /u/DavviDGTA
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue Transmission in real-time

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Battlefield 4 And Hardline Audio Issues

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I originally had both games installed digitally on xbox one, but I decided to buy them on disc instead, when the cutscenes started though the audio would cut out, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/Kerhs_Si_Evol
    [link] [comments]

    Target switching connoisseur

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    This should go well.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I sometimes like to play on the ps3 and i want to know do people still play battlefield games on it?

    submitted by /u/KonaZ3
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Morse Code Help

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Hello,

    Trying my luck at getting the dice camo. I got past the first puzzle and I've entered the code into the keypad.

    I'm currently stuck at the morse code part, I don't how to read it and there are no apps on iOS that can read light-based morse code (from what I've tried so far at least).

    If there's anyone that's willing to help me with this, I'd appreciate it a bunch!

    Video of my morse code: https://youtu.be/BUhRO4o5JQ0

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/worzell
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help (BF4)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    So I bought BF4 on my PC when it was $10 on black Friday on steam. The game mostly works fine, but occasionally when I try to join a server it gives me a screen with no text and it doesn't ever load. I looked it up but all the posts are from 6 years ago, and I think it may be different when you install it on steam instead of on origin. Here are the things I have already tried:

    -Repairing the game

    -Re-installing the game

    -Turning off cloud save

    If anyone has had this issue and can help it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ricebean1
    [link] [comments]

    Flying bike.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    78 Killstreak ucav :D

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    I can't play Battlefield online.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Hi guys! I tried to play multiple Battlefield games online but it doesn't work. I have adapted my account age but it still doesn't work. I would love to get a response. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KasyGaming212
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment