• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Battlefield I love this game.

    Battlefield I love this game.


    I love this game.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Every time this music plays on Sinai Desert. Every damn time.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Jesus Christ what happened to this series.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:16 AM PST

    I used to play a ton of Battlefield 4 and WW1 but skipped the newest one.

    I recently reinstalled WW1 and its insane how many hackers there are everywhere. You don't notice it at first, but after you get sniped from 800 meters away while just sticking your head out for a second, you start noticing.

    So I started googling it and yep, everywhere there are forum threads and youtubers talking about the rampant hacking. Now, hacking has always existed in Battlefield, but usually the hacker has to pay for those hacks and there is a real chance of getting kicked or banned. I got a ban once because I had cheat engine running in the background, and once in Battlefield 4 when I adjusted my mouse's settings while playing.

    I decided to try and find out why there are so many hackers, I googled for a bit and within 10 min I found a free hacking program. It had aimbot, walhacks, no recoil, and all sorts of crap. It was free and according to all its happy users (dickheads) it wasn't getting detected. I tried it on and sure enough It showed me where everyone was and it instantly snapped on to enemies heads so I could get tons of kills. I logged off and haven't played since. I'm not gonna link it but its unfortunately not hard to find.

    So my question is what the fuck happened Dice? Why are they allowing so much hacking? It ruins the fucking game when you know its all about who has the most hackers on their team. There's nothing fun about trying to push for an objective when you just die if you show so much of a milimeter of yourself to someone with an aimbot on.

    I haven't played the newest one but apparently its just as bad since they use the same engine and anti cheat.

    submitted by /u/Less_Tennis5174524
    [link] [comments]

    Do people play the DLC maps in the newer games on Xbox?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Namely BF4, BF1 and BFV. Generally DLC maps tend to die quickly. I don't really want to buy any DLC and find out nobody plays them, so does anyone know if the DLC maps are played nowadays?

    submitted by /u/pekka_vastaa
    [link] [comments]

    The Return to Battlefield1 (Xbox)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Just got back into this glorious game.

    I noticed all the Conquest Hardcore Mode are dead now. Which is sad considering the Martini-Henry I mained is useless. Haha.

    Whats the norm now for BF1?

    submitted by /u/Xelzazel
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Discord server for Xbox Game Pass!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:37 AM PST

    If you have Xbox Game Pass and want to find other people who have the same 200+ games that you have you can join the Discord server I created just for Xbox Game Pass. With so many people who all have access to the same 200+ games, I thought it just makes sense that we should have a discord server to talk with each other. I want to make this community a great place to hang out and find new friends.

    If you don't have Xbox Game Pass, Xbox is running a special deal right now for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1! As long as you don't already have a current ultimate subscription you can use this deal. Even if you've used one of their previous $1 deals, I just did it myself!

    $1 Xbox Game Pass deal - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0

    Discord invite link - https://discord.gg/JvUNCnqnnW

    If you want to try out this game for 3 months for just $1 it's one of the 400+ console games and 200+ PC games included with Xbox Game Pass.

    Please help me create a great community!

    submitted by /u/cerebralcow
    [link] [comments]

    oh no :D

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    How to change BF3 scope sens

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Just got the game from the twitch prime, but the scope sens is so low. How do I change it

    submitted by /u/M1lES_VEVO
    [link] [comments]

    Playing battlefield 5 without any weapons

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Battlefield is nearly unplayable

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    I've been switching back and forth between bf1 and bfv and every now and then I'll have the most amazing match ever, but then 90% of the time it is horribly unbalanced and you just get wrecked by the other team. If they don't fix balancing, I'm not buying the next game and I wish there was a way to petition that to them or something and to get everyone else on board because it is ridiculous and is ruining what I think is the best multiplayer experience out there.

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Play650
    [link] [comments]

    How to make bf5 settings and sens feel/be the same as mine on bf1?(ps4)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Idk if that makes sens or not but I wanted to know why my bf5 sens (ps4) is higher than bf1 even if it is the same percentage ... and also I use auto rotation and slowdown on bf1 , is it weaker on bf5 because it doesn't feel the same ( ik auto rotation is a noob setting lol , but I like it )

    submitted by /u/EricTheRed__
    [link] [comments]

    I don't get why so many hate on BFV. I was annoyed with BF4 because it felt like it was just an extension of BF3 and didn't bring anything new to the table. That being said, I still played the hell out of it. BF1 pissed me off because it was so unrealistic trying to get a kill in it.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    There are obviously aspects I love and hate about most games but I feel BFV gets such a hard time when I think it is very well put together. People camping in tanks is by far the worst thing about it. The lack of hardcore servers is a pain but there is no better feeling than getting in a tank and supporting an infantry advance or leading a squad attack on foot. Please don't downvote me, I want to know your opinions.

    submitted by /u/B3ARDGOD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment