• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Battlefield I can't believe this game is from 2016. Screenshot is taken in 4K ultra, no filter.

    Battlefield I can't believe this game is from 2016. Screenshot is taken in 4K ultra, no filter.


    I can't believe this game is from 2016. Screenshot is taken in 4K ultra, no filter.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    There is nothing left to gain, except honour!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    What’s your all-time favorite map?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Mine has to be Siege of Shanghai. It's got the right amount of everything: vehicle, air, sea, and infantry combat. The map has verticality which makes sniping more fun. It has an interesting central objective. I hope it gets remastered in bf6.

    submitted by /u/forlornpolarbear
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with controller.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I'm playing bf4 I bought from steam and I'd like to play it with a controller, not multiplayer, just campaign.

    Well the thing is, controller works fine in test range but not in campaign? I can move and crouch but nothing else. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Finndoes69
    [link] [comments]

    I just made a series on some of the map gameplay most changed by the 'unofficial air improvement patch' mod from base version. Talking about increased spawn rates, changes to fighters, if the map has the new plane, etc - this is one of them on Battleaxe! - Battlefield 1942

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    [Battlefield 4] whenever a game of battlefield is done and the server moves on to the next map I get stuck in an infinite loading screen how can I fix this? (I play on pc)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Real smooth

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Real or Fake???

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Made this edit based off a BFV moment I had

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:09 AM PST

    [BFV] I love this game

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    So I got a gaming pc for christmas and finally was able to run BFV. This game is so fun and challenging, I think I'm gonna re-install BF1 and see that game. This is by far my new favorite game.

    submitted by /u/eurofox747
    [link] [comments]

    52 Killstreak stolen tank :D

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    The ultimate "No U"

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Still my favorite moment in gaming. Just going berserk

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:01 PM PST

    the pilot quickscoper

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    This had me rolling lol

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    What made bad company 2 so special?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Bad company 2 is one of those awesome games that is difficult to pin point what exactly made it so special. And eben though I will give a list of reasons below, bc 2 just has this awesome thing words fail to describe.

    Everyone always praises bf3/4 and while I do love those games, I had way more fun with bad company 2. I felt like playing bad company 2 with friends was so much better. Maybe it's linearity emphasized teamwork more than the sandboxy bf3/4 where players just did whatever they want?

    Rush was never the same after bad company 2 and it was more of an afterthought. But although bad conpany 2 had lower playercount the compact maps made firefights more concentrated and more chaotic whereas everyone is so spread wide in the main numbered games.

    You also couldn't prone which was wierd foe a battlefield game but noone ever complained about it and just felt like it seemed to fit in the game.

    The parody and more tounge in cheeck aproach was also refreshing. This parody approach also translated into the multiplayer too. Up until then and still now military games were often too very serious. We never had charecter models cracking jokes as they were in the middle of a firefight. And it didn't feel out of character as well.

    Going back to the player models one liners in the multiplayer. It just added so much to the games atmosphere. They never seemed repetitive and always sounded appropiate to the situation at hand.

    While bad company 2 did not have complex buildings, the way you could level everything was awesome. You truly never felt safe in a building which discouraged camping.

    Also the granade launchers deserve a special mention. All assault classes having mandatory granade launchers was awesome as it gave assault classes a purpose. And wierdly enough, granade launchers in bc2 were perfecly balanced. They were neither underpowered or overpowered. I have never seen a game that has implemented Noobtubes this perfectly. (they were too op in Cod 4 and too useless in bf3/4)

    Also even though vehicles, compared to previous and next iterations, were toned down, they just felt right. They were so fun to use. Especially the attack helicopters gunner seat was so much fun.

    The sound needs no mentioning as it was epic.

    Idk Bf3 is always mentioned as the goat of the series but for me, BC2 is the goat.

    submitted by /u/MisterMolby
    [link] [comments]

    BF5 wasn't the best, but damn I love the gunplay! especially as recon.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Posted the best JB-2 of my life the other day. Well I got another good one today.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Redownloaded BF1, why did I dislike this game so much?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:41 PM PST

    After all of the posts I see here I went ahead and redownloaded BF1. In my mind, for the past however many years, BF4 was the last playable BF game, but this game is incredible. This is by far the most cinematic multiplayer shooter ever made. Every single map is gorgeous, every match feels like a gritty war movie. The weapons are really interesting and satisfying to use, the dialogue between the soldiers even in the multiplayer matches, and the screaming and chaos, it's fantastic. If you had the same mentality that I did, revisit this game.

    submitted by /u/sithian8
    [link] [comments]

    How I look and feel when my team doesn’t push for the objective and decides to stay back and snipe instead.....

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Ok so last poll I did I forgot two games. So let’s try this again. Favourite battlefield game of the decade

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Time for a throwback - how did you get into the franchise?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment