• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Play the BF3 mod Venice Unleashed.

    Battlefield 3 Play the BF3 mod Venice Unleashed.


    Play the BF3 mod Venice Unleashed.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    The update/refresh we all wanted is here, more or less. Free if you own BF3, I suggest you check out VU. It feels great to play BF3 at 60hz, no blue tint and no suppression. You also get all of the weapons and attachments. It's not perfect but if you are a BF3 fan, it's worth playing.

    submitted by /u/CarbonKiwi350
    [link] [comments]

    1 hit headshot kill mods are just not fun Battlefield experience...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    They turn the game instead of away from CoD bro gunning, even more into it. Either you or your opponent essentially melt each other instantly, there is literally no gunplay, snipers and accurate weapons feel even more redundant, its just not fun when an smg melts you instantly from a distance. And I see from my side to, I get a lot of "unearned" kills, cause I really don't have to aim all that precise anymore, I get way too many just blind kills where I just spray in the direction of the enemy's head.

    There is obviously a reason why DICE has never had 1 hit headshot for the "normal" BF experience, the guns, the maps, the movement etc... is just not designed around that, I have played games that have designed they gameplay with this in mind and it was fun, but BF is just not.

    Now my problem is that it seems every or most of servers have this on(and they seem to "curate" what weapons I may choose...).

    This just sucks, I was hoping VU would be removing the blue tint, the bloom, the annoying death screen, but already they add bloat. And quite honestly I just don't' get people who think playing BF like this is fun, it feels like an awful Frankenstein abomination.

    submitted by /u/Krstoserofil
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love the crossbow <3

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Why is hardcore hated?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I've played countless hours of BF3 on Xbox360 and recently picked it back up on PC and since finding this sub and playing I've noticed Hardcore mode is hated by many. It's my preferred mode ( I struggle in normal mode) and was just curious why so many disliked hardcore compared to normal mode.

    submitted by /u/MacWill0980
    [link] [comments]

    Spare BF3 key from prime?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Hello all, I recently got a free copy of BF3 through my amazon prime and I wanted to play with a friend but they don't have prime, if anybody has a spare key that they aren't going to use I would greatly appreciate it so I could try playing the game with a buddy.

    submitted by /u/TheCalmingStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Mountain Warfare! - (Alborz Mountains gameplay)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Can I play in group with friends using Venice Unleashed?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    How can I form a group and play with my friends using Venice Unleashed? Is it possible or we just have to join the same server and hope we are in the same team?

    submitted by /u/CocoIro
    [link] [comments]

    Standard Vs Premium

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Hey Guys, which version pays off more, the premium version worth the price?

    submitted by /u/JoaozeraPedroca
    [link] [comments]

    VENICE UNLEASHED GAMEMODE | Battlefield 3 Tehran Highway Gameplay

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:37 AM PST

    looking for CO-OP players, pls add me: Yehaaa28

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Evolution of Frostbite Engine Games 2008-2020

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Get me a free copy of bf3 from amazon prime

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:36 AM PST

    Hello all, i need a little help with buying bf3 from amazon prime, which is free atm, few days r left, the issue is i dont have credit card n stuff to make the trial account, so i cant buy it, is there anyone kind enough to get me one,i will give him my account info and he can get one for me,i m sure there are many ppl here that can get me one, i dont wanna miss this oportunity to get it for free, or atleast help me get it somehow, i also want to enjoy this game

    submitted by /u/MaxGokue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment