• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Battlefield Bf5 not getting any hit reg on hardcore campain and its pissing me off

    Battlefield Bf5 not getting any hit reg on hardcore campain and its pissing me off


    Bf5 not getting any hit reg on hardcore campain and its pissing me off

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:42 AM PST

    84 Player Servers, Night Maps & More! - Top 3 BF3 Modded Servers! ► Venice Unleashed

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Double headshot

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    [Battlefield 4] [Video] My PS4's capture gallery is full of clips I need to move somewhere so might as well put them on YouTube! Feedback is appreciated!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Who needs a flak gun ,when you got cannon pt 2

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Question: BF1 Not letting me beat “Avanti Savoia” Campaign

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    I play BF1 in normal mode, because it's not too hard and not too easy (it's fun), but when faced with the task to destroy enemy bombers in the Avanti Savoia campaign it felt impossible to do even when I switched the easy mode. I'm able to shoot down all the bombers but it's almost like right when I finish a whole bunch just "respawn" and kill me instantly, this is what made me stop playing this campaign. I recently tried to get back into it and beat the rest of the campaigns but this one still kicks my ass, is their some problem here or am I just somehow destined never to beat this part?

    submitted by /u/kenny1080pt2
    [link] [comments]

    this is sniper game :D

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    [BF:L]How many people play battlefield 3 in 2020?is the origin launcher an issue?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    I am planning to buy bf3 on steam how many people play it in asia or europe servers according to steamcharts it only has 170 users playing is this true or the origin numbers are high and not counted by steamcharts

    submitted by /u/Sir_Mcfarts
    [link] [comments]

    Monster V1 !!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Considering the schedule for previous games, when could we expect teasers to begin appearing?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    BF6 is probably the most anticipated BF game in a while, for me at least, and I really want it to be good. But I don't know what I want to make it good, only what I don't want from previous games.

    But if the expected release date is late 2021 and considering the teaser schedule for previous games, when could we expect teasers to begin?

    Or do you think it would be best to release the game like apex did, out of the blue?

    submitted by /u/Mariosam100
    [link] [comments]

    Can't look around in 3rd person view of vehicles

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:09 PM PST

    I can look around when it comes to tanks or other vehicles that have driver used guns, but ATVs, motorbikes or buggies when I'm in 3rd person view I can't swivel camera. I just bought this game from steam sale and haven't played in years. Can I look around in 3rd person view or is it bugged? I'm not sure how to fix it and I've seen older posts saying to delete the controller movements of that action but that didn't work and Alt-Tab'ing doesn't work either.

    submitted by /u/DannyDrizzle
    [link] [comments]

    servers were down for a minute on xbox, thank god it wasnt that long lol

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Battlefield 1 Christmas Stream!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment