• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - December 25, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - December 25, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - December 25, 2020

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:32 AM PST

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I animated the M98B in blender, thought you guys might like it

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Lil bf3 montage

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Venice Unleashed Night Mod Jet Gameplay

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:29 AM PST

    5 shots, 5 kills

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Insane G53 Beast Mode (Quick Clip)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Venice Unleashed Night Mod Grand Bazaar Gameplay

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Anyone has a spare battlefield 3 key ?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Donno if I'm allowed to ask this here ,I really wanted to claim the key through amazon prime but couldn't as it is not available in my country,if anyone have a spare key left I would be very much grateful.

    submitted by /u/nomoredar
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a BF3 key to spare?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I've been wanting battlefield 3 for quite a while since it came onto prime gaming but I haven't been able to claim it since I don't own a credit card. I would be very thankful if someone could spare me a key. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MrNamelessGosu
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone who bought the game off steam and encountered the infinite joining server/initializing(for campaign)/waiting for game to exit get it fixed?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Hi all, I bought this game on steam a few months back when you could get the game plus premium on steam for about 5 euros. I played it initially for a bit without problems then soon after ran into the very common waiting for game to exit bug. I tried a few different things to no avail and gave up on the game. With the release of VU and possible player resurgence, I wanted to give it a go again but can`t find a fix for said issue.

    Things I`ve tried include: reinstalling/repairing the game, turning off origin in-game, using different browsers (Firefox and Edge), uninstalling and reinstalling punkbuster, launching bf3.exe and bf3webhelper in compatibility mode (windows 7), and not launching the game from origin or steam by typing the address.

    Things to note: Steam and Origin say that I`m "in-game" although it never launches.

    Windows version: 19041

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Leblawnjames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment