• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Battlefield 4 GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT

    Battlefield 4 GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT


    GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Happens to the best of us

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Just like Rogue Transmission!!1!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:20 PM PST

    No C4 on the servers guys cmon

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:27 AM PST

    holy jesus how tf did I get that accuracy in a LAV in silk road

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Just drop the bomb

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    I suck at most things in this game, but I really enjoy being part of a tank crew.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    The first Battlefield I ever played was 1, had a lot of fun with it and I excelled at being a medic and vehicle repairman. I wanted to try some of the older Battlefields with the more modern aspects to them, so I gave this one a shot. I completely suck ass at everything and can't seem to improve, though that's kind of a given considering it's been out for years and most people who play it are veterans who've been doing so for years.

    But amidst all the getting my ass kicked and getting killed from semi fly everything and everyone at every interval, one small thing that brings me joy is being part of a solid tank crew. Watching the driver's back with the mounted MG, spotting targets for him, keeping infantry in the blind spots away, not to mention repairing him when he needs it. It's all so much fun and can really be a highlight in a steamroll match!

    It's simple and probably dumb but I just wanted to share it and hope to hear from others who have similar experiences in finding joy with the small things.

    submitted by /u/Tandril91
    [link] [comments]

    I cant believe this is my second time doing this shit!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    So the Arecibo observatory just collapsed so I felt like this was appropriate...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Actual footage of the Arecibo observatory collapse

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    First game back on in about 2 months. Good to see I haven't gotten too rusty.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Can’t hit anything with the 416

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:25 PM PST

    I just feel like my bullets are going around the enemy. I know it's not my aim, because when I use any other gun it feels responsive and like I'm actually shooting. When I use the 416 it feels like I have more blanks loaded than actual rounds. Am I doing something wrong? Or is the gun just way more inaccurate than I remember it ever being?

    submitted by /u/RecruitisCute
    [link] [comments]

    Like in the simulation

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    The moment we all have been waiting for

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Ghostride the whip

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Thought this belongs here too.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Well this is awkward

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    satisfying

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - December 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:32 AM PST

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment