• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Battlefield 3 BF3 population

    Battlefield 3 BF3 population


    BF3 population

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:31 PM PST

    I haven't played BF3 in years and was wondering if the game is alive and populated again due to the amazon prime thing. I'm in OCE servers btw

    submitted by /u/BigFooz
    [link] [comments]

    I've got no idea why that worked or what exactly happened, but I'm happy with the result either way :)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Never played a battlefield game in my life

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Anybody got battlefield 3 code for origin I'm not from us :'(

    submitted by /u/blueberry_fng
    [link] [comments]

    C4 GOES BOOM!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Quick question regarding ea play's dlc content for bf3

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I just got BF3 for free through Twitch Prime (Standard Edition) but I also have EA Play which has the Premium Edition, if I download the Premium one and unlock several DLC items do I get to keep them in my account after EA Play runs out? How does it work?

    submitted by /u/tiagohahaha
    [link] [comments]

    issues loading the game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:49 PM PST

    anyone else having issues with the game starting to load but then just auto quitting for no reason co-op starts to load once it has found someone but then quits straight after

    submitted by /u/Kazzakwarlock
    [link] [comments]

    asking for a bf3 key for a friend

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    i got from prime, unfortunately, my friend doesn't have it so if anyone could give him a key they dont want that would be appreciated thanks!

    submitted by /u/sss_2003
    [link] [comments]

    No Packet Flow - PLS HELP

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Just got the game from Twitch Prime and I cant play... tried many many fixes and no one solved... someone help me pls

    submitted by /u/joaopaulodare1911
    [link] [comments]

    Free BF3 key from Prime

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    is there any way to increase the fov to more than 90???

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    HC Servers PB disable - Conquest Large

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:09 AM PST

    servers HC Servers PB disable - Conquest Large ?

    submitted by /u/Loolish
    [link] [comments]

    I can't see my mouse

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    So i just got the game with the free amazon prime thing and whenever i get into a mtch i can't see my mouse when selecting class or when the game is paused

    does anyone know a solution to this

    submitted by /u/Filipfromsweden
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good jet training maps? I'm new

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Commentary Loadout: M1911 Only ! 2KDR Game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment