• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Battlefield 3 My parents won’t let me leave this at their house anymore.

    Battlefield 3 My parents won’t let me leave this at their house anymore.


    My parents won’t let me leave this at their house anymore.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    84 Player Servers, Night Maps & More! - Top 3 BF3 Modded Servers! ► Venice Unleashed

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Can't find any armored kill servers on PC. (does venice unleashed have servers with that expansion pack or something?) (P.S: I dont have the DLC yet, I want to buy it, but first i checked to see if people play with this DLC)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Venice Unleashed Night Mod Gameplay Noshahr Canals TDM

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:56 AM PST

    This week's 'Revenge Served Cold'

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    "Failed to connect to EA online" on 360. Any ideas?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:27 PM PST

    So I am a LONG time player of BF3, and coming home on break has always been fun because I could boot up BF3 on my X360 and relive the good old days.

    Very recently I have been able to connect to Xbox Live and start the game, but I always get the error presented in the title when I select Multiplayer. The game will then give me a loading indicator that never goes away and I cannot use the main menu anymore.

    I've tried clearing my cache and redownloading the title update but this has not worked. Does anyone have a fix for this, or did something happen with the online capabilities for X360?

    submitted by /u/thatcornmuffin
    [link] [comments]

    [Venice unleashed]Optimization Problem

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    My PC is capable of running BF4 on ultra 1080p,but it struggles when it tries to run venice unleashed even at 720p medium.Is it a global problem or I need to configure something to make my game experience smoother?

    submitted by /u/Opezdal_the_Pezduke
    [link] [comments]

    How the fuck do I even launch the game for the first time???

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Venice Unleashed UMP-45 Canals Commentary

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Anyone has a spare battlefield 3 key ?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    it's for a friend so we can play together

    📷

    submitted by /u/Thiagardou
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! how do i remove blue filter?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    hello guys! a complete new player here! never touched bf in my life, but now that i got my hands on bf3, i regret not playing it sooner!

    I would like to know if there is an option to remove blue color, tint, from the game. and if i do that, will i get banned? thanks for your attention!

    submitted by /u/ShinigamiOfPast
    [link] [comments]

    THE NEW OPERATION METRO | VENICE UNLEASHED GAMEPLAY (41-3)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Venice Unleashed Chaos Mod Gameplay - Kharg Island TDM - Ultra C4, Ultra AEK, Halo Jump & More

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Venice Unleashed Chaos Mod Gameplay - Seine Crossing TDM - Ultra C4, Ultra AEK, Halo Jump & More

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment