• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Fry, you somamabish!

    Battlefield 3 Fry, you somamabish!


    Fry, you somamabish!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:05 PM PST

    First time on ps3

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Venice Unleashed Bandar Desert

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Got no video yet I did think about showing off me flying under water, but didn't. These were the perks https://imgur.com/gallery/voGhSGM and where running is much much faster than taking transportation. Get used to it, so we can get a game going.

    Got no server address just a snapshot https://imgur.com/gallery/jpUy5Ug and a ping I'm used to playing at.

    submitted by /u/Trax852
    [link] [comments]

    Two Battlefield 3 Origin keys giveaway!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Hey guys, I made a post earlier today regarding a BF3 key giveaway, and since the mods allowed it, I'll describe it properly.

    I have 2 extra keys from the Prime Gaming sale thingy, and plan to give them away on my stream: https://twitch.tv/iamdruid. To be eligible, just hop on, drop a follow, and type !giveaway in the chat. I'll choose a winner at the end of the stream.

    Note: stream going live in ~15 minutes and will last ~4 hours!

    submitted by /u/inoslaxman
    [link] [comments]

    Ping issues on certain EU servers?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Ping issues on certain EU servers?

    Hi all,

    Today I experienced some weird issues with ping. Several of the EU servers are showing up as 130+ ping (I am also playing in EU). Some servers are totally fine. Other players don't seem to have the same problem. Normally all the servers on the screenshot are green (~30ish) ping for me, but today I am having lags on several. Any idea what can cause this? Highly unlikely it's my ISP because in other games and on multiple servers it's running perfectly. Thanks!

    PS: I had this once already a few weeks ago, it was back to normal after a day or two

    https://preview.redd.it/8lymjgc1xd861.png?width=707&format=png&auto=webp&s=707352261e9114a7a7605b76236490b4e0b1b3b7

    submitted by /u/emilybluntforeal
    [link] [comments]

    ladder should be a deployable item imo

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    What's best for flying in Battlefield 3? Mouse and keyboard, controller or joystick?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Hello guys, so I'm playing Battlefield 3 a lot again but this time on my PC (I used to play it on my old PS3). I have no problem when using mouse and keyboard for infantry, cars and tanks but I am terrible at flying (no matter if it is a helicopter or an airplane). What do you think is best? Should I still trying to master it with mouse and keyboard or should I change to controller or joystick?

    submitted by /u/JMdelaQ
    [link] [comments]

    Venice Unleashed Night Wake Island Rush Gamemode !

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment