• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Battlefield 3 The Flank of Dreams

    Battlefield 3 The Flank of Dreams


    The Flank of Dreams

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Platinum Trophy

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:51 PM PST

    I received the Platinum trophy in bf3 awhile ago and was wondering how many other people have gotten it. I have to say the hardest trophies to get were Co-Op related. Drop'em like liquid especially because it required the other person to have a mic and you need to coordinate your timing. However there's a mic delay so the person counting has to wait half a second. All the other trophies were pretty easy to get. I do remember having difficulty playing the campaign mission "Between a Rock and a hard place" on Veteran. The jet would rip you apart.

    submitted by /u/TemporaryGuidance1
    [link] [comments]

    Coop Partner to unlock those pesky coop weapons needed

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:11 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I picked up BF3 from that Prime giveaway, and I wanted to try to unlock all of the coop weapons. I'm on the east coast, and my Origin name is Schwifter01.

    submitted by /u/ProfessorNoobster
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know you can pick up a kit off someone?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:32 PM PST

    I didn't and they got ticked at me for letting them die.

    Say your squad mate the medic was just shot and goes down. Go next to them and use the key you have assigned to reload. Picking up their kit and use it to revive them.

    submitted by /u/Trax852
    [link] [comments]

    Quick info About The Next Battlefield

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    [Request] Server

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Could people start populating the Scavenger servers? Theyre all dead and i wanna get the Xbow, Thanks.

    submitted by /u/King250515
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary - Scavenger Best Gamemode Next To Rush

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Spare BattleField 3 Key

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Hi all, if anyone has a spare code, I would be very grateful if you could please DM me through ?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/cKWEU
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to hook up a ps4 controller?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:53 PM PST

    I need to use my ps4 controller for flying cause mouse and keyboard isn't the best for me.

    submitted by /u/Dman_is_Hungry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment