• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Come play Venice Unleashed!

    Battlefield 3 Come play Venice Unleashed!


    Come play Venice Unleashed!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Title says it, what those guys delivered is just awesome!

    Now it's super important to get a broad playerbase and an active community so people start playing & developing mods... There's so much cool stuff already but there's definitely room for more!

    Give it a try, the installation is done in less than 5 minutes and there are 120 player 60hz Servers!

    https://community.veniceunleashed.net/c/modding/10

    submitted by /u/ryshockwave
    [link] [comments]

    Rectal exam

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    [PS3] Help! Multiplayer infinite loading screen

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    I downloaded BF3 on the PS store yesterday on my PS3 to relive some multiplayer. I downloaded the game and online pass but when it comes to selecting the multiplayer or co-op option, they both result in an infinite loading screen. I've searched my issue online but nothing I do seems to work, any suggestions? Also I contacted PS support and they said online requires PS plus, is this true?

    submitted by /u/Its_zeke
    [link] [comments]

    FPS Related Question

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Hey Guys

    Does anyone have any frame rate issues with this game? I've got a more than capable rig but for some reason I can only get 110-120 FPS when playing. The thing that perplexes me is when I finish playing the frame rate goes up to 170-180 FPS. Any guides/quick fixes that could help would be greatly appreciated

    GTX 1080

    165HZ Monitor

    i7-6700k

    32GB RAM

    submitted by /u/CompetitiveBoard8172
    [link] [comments]

    Dumbest tanker

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment