• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Battlefield Squads be like

    Battlefield Squads be like


    Squads be like

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    My first time ever seeing this be like:

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Finished my kolibri usb. [bf1]

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Pretty much

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Karma Is A Lil Bishhh! ������

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Leaving because of the stats

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:42 AM PST

    I know a lot of ppl who quit a game because of their stats.... They don't want to lose or play in bad teams... I think its lame...

    submitted by /u/DaanNL
    [link] [comments]

    Fired up Battlefield Bad Company 2 last night on Gamepass. Oh man, it is still so awesome

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:40 AM PST

    Was my favorite Battlefield game by a longshot until 4, and I really never touched it again. I just signed up for Gamepass, so I tried it out (Xbox One S). The game is still freaking fun as shit, had some great online games. Hilarious that my old character data was still on the servers, and I am level 15 and I played the shit out of it back in the day - there were some guys who were level 50.

    What a great game. I'm looking forward to playing it again tonight!

    submitted by /u/Manspreader1
    [link] [comments]

    [Battlefield 6] something I haven't seen talked about for potential features

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:11 PM PST

    We know that what dice is working on has been described as "Never before seen scale" and people only tend to theorize higher player count and more destruction.

    What about dynamic time of day, dynamic weather effects, or more detailed vehicle damage that alters gameplay and appearance? I have a feeling we might get alot more gameplay changing features in next year's title.

    With the consoles new SSDs finally bringing them up to speed, this could also mean something more than faster loading times. Perhaps maps change instantaneously or make it seem as if the match had progressed naturally into another landscape giving the illusion of a global war on a larger scale. Could you imagine respawning inside a aircraft carrier at the end of the round, to start again in another map as the carrier drifts into position.

    Never before seen scale could also mean the introduction of cross platform play, with more players playing together, the days of empty server lists could finally be gone and brining the community together.

    Thoughts? What else do you think they could add in Battlefield 6?

    submitted by /u/Akella333
    [link] [comments]

    Are there pro players who stream bf v?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Basically that :)

    submitted by /u/EduardoTwinkletoes
    [link] [comments]

    If dice gives us the option to chose what would you rather have

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Obviously they won't but I'm curious

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jacobbaigent
    [link] [comments]

    Best gunner girl. Communication is �� and fun

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:28 AM PST

    My first day playing bf1 since the 10hr trial years ago. Think I'll be playing some more.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    What does the premium version include? I might be blind but I dont really see it? Also my first battlefield is 1, its pretty rough i guess, will bf4 be the same? Always loved the the battlefield series just couldnt play since i didnt have a good PC or console. I hope it isnt as hard to get into.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:46 PM PST

    u/Alpha1-was-taken had a sick clip, thought I would make this.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:46 PM PST

    The Secret Reloads of Battlefield 5

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:25 PM PST

    The most helpful thing that has made the biggest improvement for me as a player

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Battlefield One or Battlefield Five?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Hello :D I am currently deciding wether I should get battlefield 1 or battlefield V, but I can't seem to make up my mind. I am asking anyone who sees this what do you think I should purchase. I play on Xbox and both games are on sale for about the same price (around ten dollars) and I can only afford one at the moment. I played a tiny bit of one back then and I played the beta of five and I enjoyed both. What I'm looking for is enjoyment (solo, or with friends) populated servers, and customization (weapons and character). Thank you for reading this and thank you for helping me decide if you leave a comment :)

     Braxton 
    submitted by /u/Brax_is_cute
    [link] [comments]

    I'm proud to be a part of the community. Wanted to show you guys the progression over my 6 years of playing. [BFH, BF4, BF1, BF5]

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:51 PM PST

    I have my account linked and everything but when I click Companion it gives me this. I have registered and done everything it asks. Closed game a few times still persisting. Help?! (PS4)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    The Battlefield 1 Experience pt.2 OUT NOW!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment