• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Battlefield Of all the screaming that happens in this game, this one made me chuckle.

    Battlefield Of all the screaming that happens in this game, this one made me chuckle.


    Of all the screaming that happens in this game, this one made me chuckle.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Autoloading 8.25 madness, 18 kills in 71 seconds

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Is that a normal way to ride a horse?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:59 AM PST

    I hate them

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:06 AM PST

    Battlefield V and its problem with cheaters

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Is Battlefield 1 still alive?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:29 AM PST

    engineer gameplay locker :D

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Battlefield V M1 Garand Reload Easter Egg

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Are asia servers still around in battlefield 1?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    BC2 vs 3 vs 4, which one to get?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I've played 4 for a really short time, only on the shangai map. That's probably it. But I feel I will play battlefield more on pc. A steam sale is here, bad company 2 looked like the best bet but then battlefield 3 caught my eye. Jets, destruction everything. So what makes it better or worse than BC2? Fast paced run and gunplay cant be that bad? This post is more of a 3 vs BC2 tbh. If I get 3, will I be missing out on anything in BC2?

    submitted by /u/mynameismatt06
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 5 audio BUG!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    90% of the time I boot up battlefield 5 its audio is severely quiet? Its the only game with this issue, and the only way to fix it is to complete pull my Xbox plug, and completely reset. The regular reset from the UI dosen't work, and just quitting the game or shutting off the Xbox does not work. It usually goes as follows. I turn on the Xbox, boot up the game. Accept my friends party invite, and when the menu starts its audio is basically gone. Yes I've messed with the audio settings, and I shouldn't have to for an issue that shouldn't exist. I can't hear anything short of my revolver firing? Should I just reinstall the game?

    submitted by /u/Andybobandy0
    [link] [comments]

    Today ���� Knife only Capture the Flag

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Anyone want to play thanksgiving evening? Ps4. We have a server ready to go.

    Server name : Cut Throat Community

    Server setting : Hardcore

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/cubsfan1_soxsuck
    [link] [comments]

    Not played since BF bad company 2 and the Vietnam DLC for it.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:59 PM PST

    After all these years where do i start and which game do i choose to play?

    i'd spend hours when i was younger chilling carefree with a joint beside me playing BF Bad Company 2 online. I loved it.

    It's been a long time, I'm in my thirties now no longer at uni but finally have some free time and want to get back into gaming after all these years.

    I've not played any BF other than the one mentioned above.

    Im not really interested in the campaign, just multiplayer. I enjoyed team based multiplayer, rush if i remember correctly and conquest modes. I never really liked the running around with a gun and being focused on the kill score. Much more into team work, objectives etc.

    I never liked COD games.

    I loved the destructible buildings, the huge scale of the maps, the tactical elements of it.

    I loved how at the end of a game the entire map was different as every building was destroyed.

    Which BF should i pick up today? which one of the newer ones are closest to the game i played all of those years back?

    submitted by /u/elephantstone_
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing this game and I think I'm sold. Feels so realistic.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Does anyone still play battlefield 1? That will forever be my favorite of the series.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Does anyone still play Battlefield 1? Or has everyone moved on to battlefield V

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/xXxHeadBanger86Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 6 reveal set for Spring 2021, feedback from testers overwhelmingly positive

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Anyone still playing BF4 multiplayer on PS3? (or is it just me)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Hey so title says it. If anyone is playing drop a dm/message so we can play together.

    submitted by /u/damlitapsiyev
    [link] [comments]

    The Doggofield 6

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Remember it’s my opinion....

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:08 AM PST

    Everything is calculated, took down the sentry as soon as I saw it instantly

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Bf1 from a few years ago, just stumbled upon it again today.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    #sorrynotsorry

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment