• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I feel like every time my server goes on Paracel Storm, someone does this.

    Battlefield 4 I feel like every time my server goes on Paracel Storm, someone does this.


    I feel like every time my server goes on Paracel Storm, someone does this.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Can we take a moment to appreciate how a handful of guys made an animated YouTube series so on-point, hilarious and impactful that they were referenced in, and worked directly with the publishers of, a AAA Battlefield title?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:48 PM PST

    I'm glad you liked my noscope a lot, so I also want to share my M82A3 fun with you

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    After a year and a half of owning this beautiful game (thank you JackFrags for recommending) I have finally reached 140 General. Thank you Dice for producing one of the best games I have ever played, and I will continue playing for a long time.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:48 PM PST

    If you saw my new post about hitting level 140 and you were curious about my stats, here you go. Nothing too special

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I don’t see many people use them but stun grenades are so much fun!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:04 PM PST

    MAA 20mm vs 30mm

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    I have used 20mm since day one and never had any problem with that. 20mm + Pre-firing passive radars clears the skies.

    I haven't used the 30mm because i read that the 20mm has better coldown, better dps and doesn't overheat as fast as the 30mm. But that information is kind of old, published some years before BF4 stopped reciving major patches, so i don't know if the info is still up to date.

    submitted by /u/Picolin64
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never seen this in real life

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Capture the flag knife only for turkey day

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    The most helpful thing that has made the biggest improvement for me as a player

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Is it worth buying BF4 premium for PC at this point?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Long time PS4 player, transferred to PC 2 months ago so bought the most recent battlefield I still enjoyed of course for nice and cheap. I've noticed vanilla is still fairly active, I was wondering whether it's worth buying premium? I'm not sure how often or how many servers run it.

    It's £8.74 on sale right now on origin. I'm mainly concerned with playing the first 4 dlc bundle's maps (especially second assault) and unlocking some of the good weapons available.

    submitted by /u/Conman2205
    [link] [comments]

    I was not expecting that._.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:56 AM PST

    I just convinced my friend to get battlefield 4 so I made this meme.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Battlelog - console servers not searchable, but showing on a search engine like Google

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    It seems that when searching for a console server name on the Battlelog website, the server doesn't display after clicking 'Search' as it says something about server not found.

    However, if I google the server name in a search engine like Google it appears. The words I type in the search engine is the server name and Battlelog. For example, Tropic Thunder Battlelog. Tropic Thunder is a Xbox server.

    Any reason why when searching for a console server on Battlelog, no results are displayed, but when searching it in a search engine it dislays the server?

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play (or plays) BF4 on PS3?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Title says it. I have been back at it and maybe others have as well so if you are one of those dm/message me.

    submitted by /u/damlitapsiyev
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that's getting this hilarious bug?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    engineer gameplay locker :D

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    BF4 Intense conquest gameplay plenty of action package of firefight situations i hope you enjoy this clip

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Problems logging into BF4

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:25 AM PST

    I used to play battlefield daily and eventually fell out of it. I just tried to login yesterday and got a message saying my account was deactivated because my login credentials had expired.

    I reset my password and am still getting error messages. Has this ever happened to anyone and how did you fix it?

    I don't believe i was banned because I have never cheated or anything.

    Pls help me play my favorite game again

    EDIT: i should make mention that I also tried logging into my other battlefields and got the same error message.

    submitted by /u/hartattack669
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield V M1 Garand Reload Easter Egg

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Takes forever to connect to a server.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Is it normal that it takes 2/3 minutes to connect to a server on PC? My Internet is good and I have a high end PC (its installed on a hdd tho).

    I just installed the game on PC because I used to play it on Xbox but it never took that long on there.

    Edit: now I cant even connect to a server and when it does let me connect the server is empty...

    submitted by /u/idontwant2makeacc
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - November 26, 2020

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:32 AM PST

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment