• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Battlefield It’s coming

    Battlefield It’s coming


    It’s coming

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:02 AM PST

    I accidentally got my jet in the end shot, I was really happy

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Uhhh... this is NOT how trees work, is it?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Nice little snipe on bf1

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Ha!! You get an extra 20 ml☠️����⛑✌������

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Which battlefield game is worth getting for my first game

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:56 AM PST

    The steam sale started and I see battlefield games on sale. Which one is great for my first battlefield game?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Demo-The-PAN
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield Vietnam (2004) is still active in 2020

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Well, guess that is called a close call just in Battlefield Moment...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:29 PM PST

    BF 1 vs 4 vs 5 Multiplayer....?!?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    All 3 are on sale on steam today. I want it for the Multiplayer experience.

    Looking for Full Servers and minimum wait times for games.

    Which has the Highest/Most number of players/servers and will continue to live for few more years...!?

    Thanks. 😊✌️

    submitted by /u/rana_kirti
    [link] [comments]

    Autumn Sales: Is battlefield 1 still worth the buy? (PC)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Since there are sales I was wondering if its worth buying Battlefield 1. Does it still contain a good playerbase, or is it inactive? And what about Battlefield V? I'm playing on PC

    thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Scuderia1
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think they'd ever put any Battlefield on PS Plus?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Would it ever happen? I know BF1 is on the PS Plus collection but do you think they'd ever make a game like Battlefield V a monthly game or do you think it's just not the type of game to get released on PS Plus?

    submitted by /u/Sherguson
    [link] [comments]

    It’s Limpet time!! Them tank cookies make y’all trip!! ������������

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:31 AM PST

    War Pigeons!!, ribbons...ribbons...ribbons��✌������

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Just bought Battlefield 4, 1, and V. What should I expect?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Im a complete noob to Battlefield. I'm getting into it because I like the idea of conquest and operations modes (large-scale fighting). What are some of the key differences between the three games?

    submitted by /u/MoneyBall0626
    [link] [comments]

    DICE should give us the ability to use WEP and Combat Flaps in planes

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    My friend is having problems launching bf3

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:37 AM PST

    So my friend bought bf3 and can't get it to launch, at first it's just a black screen then after some time the loading thing appears and then it crashes. His setup is intel i5 3470 integrated graphics and 4gb ram, I know it's not the best setup but it should work right?

    submitted by /u/Gaming_Tuna
    [link] [comments]

    Great footage from a classic, btw is the 1080ti good for a budget build??

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:01 AM PST

    Pacific

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I want to get BFV for my PC and I am wondering if I would get the Pacific pack if I get the standard edition. Also, can you change it so I can only the pacific maps?

    submitted by /u/asapmusashi
    [link] [comments]

    I flew out of my chair when this happened

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    WINNERS of Battlefield 4 Gun Master Competition held by BATTLEFIELD INDIA COMMUNITY

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:22 PM PST

    I didnt even realize USA VS CHINA in BF4 was just Urban and Islands

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:42 PM PST

    I know im super late and this is probably stupid but, i just realized in Battlefield 4, the majority of China vs USA maps are in either Urban Centers or Islands, cuz whenever Russia is against the US or China its in more natural open environments, and the only time when China vs USA is in more open areas its China Rising

    submitted by /u/DeeSavagee21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment