• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Jumping 360 no scope

    Battlefield 4 Jumping 360 no scope


    Jumping 360 no scope

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:30 AM PST

    I love Battlefield 4 but EA should have an algorithm in place to prevent that!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Badmins - read comments

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Shoot me in the back.... say hello to my exploding friend

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Well I guess that works too

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Pretty cool kill I got today on Xbox. I knifed an enemy right before he knifed my teammate

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Table turned 2 pilots shot down.... wait for it

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    No headshot?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Posting in response to a critique of the emblem system

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything, would you capture it or just let it slip?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:08 PM PST

    vidéo

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    Bought the premium for 9.99$ on a Black Friday sale yesterday, took a day to install, help?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I just started playing and holy shitballs, I tested out the campaign first and it was alright, but I am so goddamn confused about the multiplayer, more importantly how all the classes preform and everything, and tips or help? (For background I've been playing BF1 and BFV since they came out, I got this one today)

    submitted by /u/MRspicymann
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite moment from BF4!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Sniper or knife server

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Guys if you come across any knife or sniper server in bf4 please comment bcs its the saddest thing in the world when you've been playing for 3 days in a knife server with the same people and it to vanish before your eyes.

    submitted by /u/BATTLEFIELDIY
    [link] [comments]

    How much time do I need to invest in BFBC2 to get the Veteran battlepack in BF4??

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:12 AM PST

    So I recently saw that I was eligible to get the Veteran battlepack in bf4 since I have a bad company 2 that I bought years ago and only just now I activated it on origin. I know that bad company 2 is great game, but I just really have zero intrest in the story or multiplayer, and I am just purely willing to put in some hours just to get the 3x scope for the magnum in bf4. So my question is: How much exactly time do you need to play? Do you only need to play some of the story or fully complete it? Do you need to play multiplayer? How much time did you guys invest into getting it?

    submitted by /u/zliu_
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried to play on PS5, because on my ps5 the game is just stuck on the main screen and that’s it....?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    How is the PC player base?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:50 AM PST

    I really want to buy the premium edition that is on sale on steam for 10 bucks. I'm Worried about the player base and if it's difficult to find a full server. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Stclair96WVU
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper Chopper takedown,Double Rpg to chopper,Noscope chopper

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    — BF4 Community is a special Discord place, where you will feel like part of community, that enjoys game after many years

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:59 AM PST

    — BF4 Community is a special Discord place, where you will feel like part of community, that enjoys game after many years

    𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓?

    Large active Discord Server with 920+ active members

    Highly used voice channels for playing game as a squad

    Prominent 60 Hz Vanilla & DLC Server. It's one of the few servers, where you have chance to experience all different DLC maps!

    We are really friendly community of people, that has joy in this lovely Battlefield game after many years and willing to help any type of players

    ⚠️ As you will join our server, you will receive a little message from staff. We ask you a few questions (That won't take long) + more info about us is included

    • We are waiting to see you coming to play with us !

    https://i.redd.it/1ux7kmovhe161.gif

    submitted by /u/TheTomik
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Please tell me there is some kind of fix to cockpit freelook in a jet and pitch/roll while doing it

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Being able to look around while dogfighting makes things 100 times more immersive, but for some stupid reason you can't move the aircraft while doing it. You either look around or move. Is there really no fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Kibido993
    [link] [comments]

    Hey wise guy, I’m trying to blow up tanks here!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Need a little help in fixing my lag

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:03 AM PST

    So to start off i have an Intel i7 CPU clocked at 3.2 GHz, an AMD Radeon HD 6800, 22 Gb of RAM. I've booted the game from both Battlelog and Origin with a clean restart. Typically my internet is good, a wireless connection, yet i get about 10-15 fps in multiplayer matches. I've tried to tweak my setting to the lowest possible and still encounter problems. I have also noticed lag in even the training grounds, to the point where it crashes the game. Im not quite sure what to do at this point, cause i have a feeling my PC could handle it. Any post could help, spitball some ideas or solutions, ill try em.

    submitted by /u/Argus_The_Hippie
    [link] [comments]

    Mpx

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    I'm playing on ps4 and I'm looking for players to help me do the chain link challenge to unlock the mpx

    submitted by /u/AiirDawg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment