• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Battlefield Can't post it in the battlfield one subreddit sooo

    Battlefield Can't post it in the battlfield one subreddit sooo


    Can't post it in the battlfield one subreddit sooo

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Bruh

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Jumped back onto BF1 after a while and was greeted by invisible hackers going 200-4

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:05 AM PST

    Laughs in M1 Abraham

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:33 AM PST

    BF4 friend is near the end of his cancer battle; seeking to do a cool community tribute to him before it is too late

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:45 AM PST

    The BF4 shuffle

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    What is this weapon?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    RPG-ing chopper tryhards is the most satisfying thing in Battlefield

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I tried playing BF4 (PC).

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Let's Revive Battlefield 3

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Hey, BF3 is still alive? BF4 is really really worn out for me with all those smart gadgets and those filters. BF3 was just a masterpiece, but everytime i give it a try i stumble uppon empty servers ou just populated german (high ping) servers on Operation Metro Only.

    submitted by /u/benitomalta
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, that's not fair !

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    An94 200 Kill

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Battlefield 1 PC Servers

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:18 AM PST

    BF1 is on sale, but are there many consistently populated servers or is it now largely empty? Also, is the single player worth paying £7-8 for (after BF5, I'm feeling cautious)?

    submitted by /u/Froggywoggy11
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1 audio is too realistic.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    My thoughts on the battlefield UI.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    I don't think i had given much thought to the battlefield UI before they completely changed it from BF1 onwards . The UI before was a beautiful thing, I enjoyed the artstyle and the way it looked in relation to the game ie it felt like a millitary game UI. I loved the blue nametag and score you got everytime you got a kill in bf3, I disliked the color change in BF4 but it was still more or less the same. The UI was its own unique part of the game and it had its own charm to it. I was so massively disappointed with the UI change from BF1 onwards but I don't see a lot of people talking about it.

    I feel apart from the switch to the world war setting, the UI change also played a big part in the post BF4 battlefields not feel like battlefield. The change had although clean but very cartoonish vibe to it aimed towards casual players. It felt like a massive downgrade from the more kinda rugged millitary videogame style UI it had before. They tried to go with a very clean and non obtrusive looking ui but I think it backfired big time as it took the charm and the identity of what we had thought of as battlefield over the years and made it look like a different game. it felt really aimed towards casual players and cod kids rather than their actual loyal fanbase.

    One of my biggest hopes for the new game apart from the modern setting is for dice to either bring back the old ui or atleast make a new one with bf3 era design. That was peak bf Ui and I want it back so bad. Why tf would you change the identity of such a beloved game I don't understand.

    I WANT MY OLD UI BACK DICE!!

    submitted by /u/artemis268
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get bf4 standard or premium?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I want to get bf4. The premium edition is on sale for 10 bucks. Should I get it so I can have all the original weapons unlocked. Or should I get the standard edition and unlock all the weapons myself.

    submitted by /u/SomeNathan12
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else still play Hardline?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    My expectations for the next Battlefield is so low to the point that I don't care what woke agenda they push, as long as they include anti-cheat.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Non binary 6 ft 3 250lbs russian soldiers wearing camo lingerie with pink hair? I don't care.

    Just put anti-cheat in the game. BFV is fun and I can tolerate the maternity ward screams in the arena but having just 1 cheater on either team ruins the game and makes it unplayable, whether or not they're on the enemy team or my team.

    I don't care if Anita Sarkeesian leads the design team, the whole campaign direction, the combat gender-neutral dialogue... just put anti-cheat.

    submitted by /u/JiroTheFiveNine
    [link] [comments]

    RTX 2060 egpu

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Hey, how would bf5 perform in 1080p and 1440p ultra with the i7 7700hq and with an rtx 2060 egpu?

    submitted by /u/A_fry_on_top
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone, i have reported this player many times but noone responded. The thing is he has ak74m on hand and igla on back. Yet 1 shots me with ak74m in heli several times while just standing.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Anyone else concerned about BF6 Live Service?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    The live service for bf5 was underhwelming to be honest. It allowed for too much delay and lazy maps in exchange for not charging. I would much rather pay 15 or 20 bucks for a dlc knowing that there is some responsibility on their part to put effort into it and create promising maps.

    submitted by /u/Thecryptkeeper93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment