• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Battlefield 4 made shirts..

    Battlefield 4 made shirts..


    made shirts..

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    BF4 friend is near the end of his cancer battle; seeking to do a cool community tribute to him before it is too late

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Over a few years, there have been four people I've grown to know fairly well playing BF4. We are all about 50 in age. We live scattered across the country.

    There was a big "celebration of life" party last year, and we all got together IRL for the first time. It was great.

    Last month, COVID be damned, we did it again, but on a much smaller scale.

    Our friend has lost his hearing. He can barely walk. He has nearly no strength left to do much of anything. He hasn't played at all with us for months because of his inability to do it. However, with his wife's help, I'm sure he could get in one more game or so.

    Today the friends got this text message:

    I m lost all my energy even to play Video gaming So Kill the all for me brothers

    (He clearly meant "kill them all.")

    I would like to try to put together some sort of "tribute game" or something, but I don't have a lot of good ideas, unfortunately. I think I could rent a private server and host something, but... what would it be like? Would there be enough of you interested to fill a server for a little while to do something nice for our friend, for the hell of it?

    Let's talk it out! I'm sure we could arrange something that would put a good smile on his face. What do you think?

    EDIT: I guess it should be known that he plays on the Xbox One platform.

    submitted by /u/OuchyIBD
    [link] [comments]

    Other team must be pissed

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    The BF4 shuffle

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    RPG-ing chopper tryhards is the most satisfying thing in Battlefield

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Snipers make sure your LZ is clear before you land.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Dont think it could have been any closer..

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    This startled me more than it should have.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Almost got away. Almost.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:45 PM PST

    It took me a few to register what happened lol. Luckiest shot I’ve hit so far

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Just played Hardcore Rush for the first time today, much better than getting spawnkilled by sweaty air vehicles and camper tanks; chat also had a lot less level of retardism

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Look familiar?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    My first quickscope ��

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Nothing like the Holiday Nights playing with the Classic Maps ��

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:29 AM PST

    An-94 200 Kill

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    PunkBuster Kicking Me Issue

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    EDIT: Deleting and reinstalling fixed the issue.

    I've had to fix this issue in the past, I've Re-installed PunkBuster before when I had this issue about a month ago, recently there was an origin update and it seemed to remove the repairs I've made on it.

    The pbsetup file isn't even appearing in my battlefield folder, I've deleted, re-downloaded and applied PunkBuster yet again and nothing is fixing it. Is my only option to delete the game and install it again?

    submitted by /u/Penguin-_Man
    [link] [comments]

    Come help start CTC server

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Bf4 server start help!!!!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Come join Cut Throat Community on ps4 hell us jump start this server. 8 strong so far. Hardcore conquest

    submitted by /u/cubsfan1_soxsuck
    [link] [comments]

    Got back on BF4 a few months back and decided to make a compilation featuring my favorite class

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Throwing some curve on the ucav

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Iconic BF4 Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico to be dismantled

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    I can't see a thing

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Missing shapes on emblem editor?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:18 AM PST

    So anyone know fix for this? I have unlocked dozens of shapes for emblem editor but they dont show up on battlefield app..

    submitted by /u/Jokurandom99
    [link] [comments]

    Quickest ways to level

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    As next gen is upon us I have made the decision to change to PC (in proccess of buying) as opposed to buying a new game system. But realized that means starting battlefield 4 a game I've been playing since release from scratch. I'm not sure if its really worth starting from square 1 again or if it'll actually be alot of fun going through the grind to unlock everything again. So assuming I rebuy BF4 on PC after I buy said PC is the scene strong on PC still and what are tactics to unlock weapons in the fastest way possible?

    submitted by /u/NotTheFifthBeetle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment