• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Everyone look up at the birdie, pay no mind to me

    Battlefield 4 Everyone look up at the birdie, pay no mind to me


    Everyone look up at the birdie, pay no mind to me

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    My friend made this bf4 video of us goofin around, check it out maybe it will brighten your day

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Activate nitro boost

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    I was checking my stats and came across this, never using the m4 again. Murica

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Battlefield 4 is just Amazing on PC!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    That's ok... I guess?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Always make sure there's one in the chamber

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Battlefield 1 Tribute

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Why is the AN94 so underrated

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Obliteration is the most underrated game mode!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    What big gamemodes can I play that don't include vehicle combat?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:33 AM PST

    I started playing the game like 2 days ago and everytime I play conquest large I always just end up being killed by a tank and it's super annoying, and you basically can't do anything about it

    submitted by /u/WetWanker
    [link] [comments]

    My own goal 250th RPG AirCraft Kill

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:09 AM PST

    between us 5v5

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Stutter on Load Screen

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Hello

    Only recently has BF4 started to stutter on load screen, as in the music in the back stutters and also the little load icon at the top right.

    It takes maybe 3-5 mins to join the game, once in the game run fine.

    However, when a new map starts the load screen stutters again for maybe 10 minutes and then kicks me out the game for 'Server disconnect'.

    It's running on a SSD and before this issue games would take maybe 30/50 seconds to load and would not have the issue of being kicked for new rounds.

    Anyone else come across this problem or have an idea for a fix.

    I tried reinstalling which didnt solve it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/supfoxtrot
    [link] [comments]

    As a medic player, this works (sometimes).

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    DICE LA

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Would it still be possible to get this camo? just finally joined back on PC w prem n all maps,hoping this is still possible!

    submitted by /u/succmeme420
    [link] [comments]

    Been having this problem for over a year now, I haven't found a solution, just a work around. I cant open the game in origin, but am able to play multiplayer and the campaign in the ancient battle log website. If anyone has the same issue or has a solution to this problem, please get in contact.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Match End Screen

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I have forgotten just how epic some of the end game screen when showing victory/loss can be. I lost on Dragon Valley, with the US winning. It had a Viper and Huey fly over, the Temple where H flag spawns, in slow motion as the end card was playing.

    submitted by /u/safhell
    [link] [comments]

    weird spin bug

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:32 PM PST

    https://streamable.com/253voc

    https://streamable.com/92mbus

    has anyone seen this before? and no theyre not spinbotting, I see this happen all the time in my game. Just as often as the crouch sliding bug

    How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Frs4ken
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for clan on PC

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:26 PM PST

    Hey guys I want to find someone who would want me in their clan.

    I played in battlefield 3's FIST clan made up of 60% military vets playing the game to a MilSim extent. They taught me a lot about tactics. We even twice! had scrim matches against the riVal's clan and I had one match in Omaha Desert where I killed rival's Xfactor once and it was my proudest moment. At the end they still destroyed us and they were the better clan. But the competitive experience taught me a lot about trust, teamwork but most of all communication. It was no longer a random quick match. It became an enjoying challenge with friends. Each match was more like a puzzle, figuring out how to win certain battles in-game rather than aim and shoot.

    Now, I want to play battlefield 4 again but mainly for fun. I want to enjoy the game but find it difficult to get a similar experience. I don't care about wins or losses but I want to play with a smart and planning clan again. I am tired of transport choppers being used by 1 player to carry himself over the map and then crash it when he reached his destination. I want to know who I fight with.

    Hoping to find a group of people that want to play the game more tactically because that to me is more enjoyable than doing some quick call of duty laser sight type stuff.

    submitted by /u/newbieguyshere
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment