• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Battlefield Somewhere in the mountains of Europe... Anyways enjoy

    Battlefield Somewhere in the mountains of Europe... Anyways enjoy


    Somewhere in the mountains of Europe... Anyways enjoy

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    [BF:L] Amazed that Battlefield 2 Mods Still Have Large Playerbase

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Which has the larger console player base out of BF1 and BF5?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I know typically it's the newer game that has the larger population, but given how BF5 was received I'm not certain

    submitted by /u/Chenbazu
    [link] [comments]

    Poor fella... at least I tried

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    [BF4] Reinstalled to shoot my RPG at heli's

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I expected a badass cavalry chase but I guess that works as well..

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Is the battlefield worth, im from EU?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Is the battlefield 5 worth buying from steam, im from Finland so is there much cheaters on EU servers? And does the multiplayer have much players still or should i buy BF1? Is there much cheaters too on eu servers? Im playing on rtx 2060, r5 3600 so them should run fine i think. So which game should i buy, how much cheaters and does anybody play them still?

    submitted by /u/yuigz
    [link] [comments]

    A snipe

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Question about game modes in BFI and BFV

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    I know, this has probably been asked a lot and people have different opinions about it.

    I recently played Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS4 (am on my Star Wars trip at the moment) and had a TON of fun playing conquest against bots. Being not a very good player, and more a casual one, I have to admit that I fell in love with this. If the bots are too weak I just have to raise the difficulty and vice-versa.

    This makes me think if there are similar possibilities in Battlefield V or I, as I like the setting and, at least in the online multiplayer, also the atmosphere. Now, I played both games a couple of hours online and am definitely not the best player, don't know the maps and just want to avoid giving frustrating experience to myself as anyone else (I mean, if I want to be frustrated or frustrate anyone else I just need to go to work) because of a moron like me running into the wrong direction or missing every opponent :-)

    So, are in both games (I'm pretty sure there isn't such a mode in BF V) also some similar modes like in SW Battlefront 2? Just want to know it before I buy one of both games.

    Thank you in advance for your time and responses.

    Greetings;

    submitted by /u/Averlorn
    [link] [comments]

    I'm extremely terrible as an engineer

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Played a 800 ticket Operation Firestorm game as engineer. Eliminated 2 tanks with an RPG and that was all. The thing is, that they weren't even that good. I also hoped to destroy at least 1 type of aircraft, but I wasn't too successful at that. Lock-ons give your position away, and using RPG/SRAWs just requires me to be too accurate. Which I'm not capable of. I'm stumped.

    submitted by /u/MrAnimeEnthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone notice that when you’re in a plane and get hit down to 1% health, it plays the sound of the plane “Going down”?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Is this a bug or some kinda of feature? Either way it feels awesome to bail out while this is happening

    submitted by /u/ScottyFoxes
    [link] [comments]

    I did this almost a year ago never finished it because my files are broken. Just wanted to share.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Is battlefield one on Xbox still dead ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Last I played I could not find a match

    submitted by /u/blacksheep33175
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy BFV for pc?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I own bfv for the ps4 but im im sick of consoles. I have a pc tower with an r3 3200g, gtx 1650 and 8gb of ram.

    submitted by /u/bitchstolemyjuul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment