• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Battlefield Its been 9 years since One of the Greatest Shooters has been released, Battlefield 3 #9thAnniversary 🎂🍰

    Battlefield Its been 9 years since One of the Greatest Shooters has been released, Battlefield 3 #9thAnniversary ����


    Its been 9 years since One of the Greatest Shooters has been released, Battlefield 3 #9thAnniversary ����

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Moments like these are why I loved Hardline

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    What Factions Would You Like To See In Battlefield 6? I Made My Own Concepts

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    BF3 Nostalgia Trip ● m.A.A.d Canals

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1 : Gotta Love Destroying a Tank with K Bullets

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Calculated.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Bf3 sensitivity

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Is there a better way to change your sensitivity other than the slider on pc

    submitted by /u/huyria
    [link] [comments]

    Happy birthday

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Hey all, just realised it's Battlefield 3 s birthday, quite amazing as 9 years old and still such a great following and brilliant game. Many servers still full night after night.I would make a bet that Battlefield 5 and 1 would not get anywhere near 9 years and that 3 will be around for years to come despite what the doubters say, can t see dice pulling the plug while so many on it

    submitted by /u/S0UTH-UKF
    [link] [comments]

    This Felt Cinematic.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I think it would be really nice if the next game had something like this but not that large scale. This is Planetside 2 if somebody wants to know.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    PSA: BF Hardline Servers

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    PSA: BF Hardline Servers

    Just FYI. I, for one, am always intrigued by this game, and there seems quite a few people too every time a BFH post is up on this sub. For those who are interested, two 64 servers running at the moment (10:30 EST). Hop on y'all

    https://preview.redd.it/ocp28c0b39v51.png?width=991&format=png&auto=webp&s=804a8b2842cae35cafa1e71484cf3fb55a1bd939

    submitted by /u/vietnamesemuscle
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] mah heart

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Unintentional spooky glitch

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    It warms my heart seeing a near-full BFBC2 match. KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Satisfaction

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Cant play this game... I am done..

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Account not working?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    My EA account was suspended. It says I can easily fix it by reseting my password, but it doesn't work. I never receive the email. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/ChinaChina14
    [link] [comments]

    “What did you do in the war, Grandfather?”

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    It looks like they're looking at each other lol

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I can no longer play BFV on my Xbox because I got a couple questions wrong. This is ridiculous.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I don't know where else to put this as there's no "EA" subreddit.

    I recently wanted to get back into playing battlefield 5 with my friends and so i turn on my trusty Xbox and boot it up. When it loads up I get a message that says "No Valid EA Account" (Which in itself is ridiculous, why does an EA account's credentials expire?) . It instructs me to reset my password on the email that I use for my Xbox EA account. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but the account I have associated with my Xbox is an account I don't know the email to.

    As any normal person would I contact EA support live chat after troubleshooting for a while and I meet with an EA agent who asks me if I know the email associated with the account. She also happens to tell me its a gmail account. I give the only two gmails I own that have EA accounts attached to them and she says that neither are correct. OK, that's a bit suspicious, but maybe I am just misremembering the email.

    After a bit of back and fourth she asks me to answer the combo account questions with IP, DOB, last 4 digits of card on account, etc. I give them and she promptly tells me that I got some wrong and that until I give the correct info I am locked out of the account.

    This is where I'm dumbfounded. I have now lost all my games because i got a couple questions wrong. I can't give any new info because all that info is lost to the account. I even gave them exact dates of purchase for two of the games on the account but because I got other questions wrong then it is not "my account". I can provide perfect proof that I own the Xbox account associated, but that isn't acceptable apparently.

    What am I to do? They say security is their first priority but you are telling me if a hacker got into my account, changed the email, DOB, and address that it's now not my account? It's completely infuriating that I have lost a ton of money in games just because I can't remember some info from a few years ago. All I want is to play my games and they can't even unlink my Xbox account because "They can't verify my account". Get outta here.

    I just needed to vent this as I am quite angry.

    submitted by /u/siaozen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment