• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Battlefield 4 When you're pinned down but your friend is a pilot

    Battlefield 4 When you're pinned down but your friend is a pilot


    When you're pinned down but your friend is a pilot

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    WARNING: Immersion break imminent

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Battlelog on launch

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I got BF4 when it was on sale on steam for $8 and everything was working good until a couple days ago. When I would launch the game only a google browser would open up with the battlelog. At first it didn't even work to join servers. However it started to work.

    Now today I go on the play and i pick a server that says theres 26 players out of 32 and so I join. To be greated with 3 players. I didn't want to play on a server with 2 other people. So I went to pack out to main menu. Instead I'm only giving the option to quit the game.

    Why is it like this and how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/R1ZZO_
    [link] [comments]

    We've all been there

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    My first kill EVER with the AA mine :D

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Accuracy/spread on console vs pc

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    So does PC just have more accurate bullet spread then console? Whenever I watch a bf4 youtuber that plays on PC, their guns accuracy just seems so superior to mine on console. No I'm not trying to full auto at long range. Yes, I'm shooting in bursts at distance.

    I have this weird feeling that bf4 on console has a higher rate of bullet deviation/spread on console when I'm comparing how accurate youtubers are able to be at any range compared to me on Xbox one.

    Before anyone trys to say it's probably my aim. My most played shooter currently is BO4 in which I have a 32% accuracy as shown here: https://cod.tracker.gg/black-ops-4/profile/xbl/Qissin/mp

    Keep in mind 32% is verrry solid. The majority of players are probably in the 20-24% percent based on profiles I've look at personally.

    So my question is simply, why do bf4 youtubers have such great accuracy which doesnt seem at all achievable for me on console?

    submitted by /u/terozv2
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering if I should get battlefield 4?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I really enjoyed bf5 and I heard bf4 was better should I get it?

    submitted by /u/hmeyer1077
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on Xbox right now does anyone want to party up

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    My gamer tag is r3dn3ck28 just invite me.

    submitted by /u/mintynotfreshhh
    [link] [comments]

    Why BF4 premuim (PC) is so expensive?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    40 euros on my origin right now.

    any discount on black friday maybe?

    (i got bf4, just want the DLCS for the mp maps)

    submitted by /u/yuvaldo48
    [link] [comments]

    Only launching though battllelog and battlelog isnt even loading

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    So ive been trying to play bf4 for a couple days now and its not working i assumed it was the servers as someone has previously said but my game still isnt working after 2-3 days and ive tried to swap the games properties to 82 and back to 64 but it still wants me to go to battlelog and it still doesnt load, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jrjestersboy
    [link] [comments]

    Game is unenjoyable lately

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Whenever I try to play BF4, nearly no active servers are online. If there are any its always 64 players conquest large with vanilla maps. No one plays dlc maps, its always vanilla rotation or locker/metro/shanghai 24/7.

    It also appears that 80% of the players are playing some scummy playstyle. Tanks camping on the edge of the map going 60-1, thermal sights on vehicles and guns sniping from the corner of the map, abusing admins, explosives spamming.

    The moment you say anything against anyone, even if was meant as a joke, people will insult me and tell me to screw off and play another server/game.

    The choice of servers is minimal, the variety is non-existant and the community trash. I hope the next battlefield will be set in a more recent era with a better and more active community.

    submitted by /u/germaniko
    [link] [comments]

    When TOW is life...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Does anyone wanna squad up on PS3? If so hit me up and we can work something out!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Quick help guys, am I banned? And how would I contact an admin?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment