• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Battlefield Got accused of cheating for the first time today...

    Battlefield Got accused of cheating for the first time today...


    Got accused of cheating for the first time today...

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Turned off my hud to see how atmospheric the game looks, I was blown away

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Played 27 Conquest Matches of BF V

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Every single game we lost with the enemy having over 500 points...

    I don't know how I'm supposed to enjoy this game as a new and solo player.

    submitted by /u/TooGlow
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Battlefield Vietnam moment

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Snipey Tank vs Chopper...ahbadooosh

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    BF4 is on sale right now. Are the servers still active in the EU or is the playerbase too small?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I'm considering buying it but I'm not sure

    submitted by /u/b0ring_person
    [link] [comments]

    Commander getting rid of the snipers

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Console aim.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    [BFV] Clip Sniper Battlefield V (Highlights Recon BFV)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Quite an entrance

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Rate this shot

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Why does bf4 look so unpolished on Xbox one?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    The game feels like it's running at 720p or is it just me but it still looks great graphically

    submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1] Medic is poorly designed

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Not even much to say. Access to amazing weapons, where even the "average" tier options outperform other classes' weapons at most ranges. The ability to revive others quite a long time after their deaths. Healing themselves, others, and even elites. A few medics can revive each other in a medic domino effect. Assaults are useless at medium range and higher, and supports have to accept tons of drawbacks to be good at what they do. Scouts are their own beast.

    Half of the issue would be resolved if the revive timer was shortened so they behaved more like old assaults that revived squad mates they stuck close to, rather than every other guy after a firefight. Kinda lame, I hit rank 10 with them first because even a monkey could kill someone with the Federov Avtomat or 1917 Sweeper. Feel free to assert that actually [gun no one uses] is the real powerhouse gun.

    submitted by /u/steampvnch
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular Opinion : Returning to BF4 on PS4

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/e1Jg-NCB7dQ

    Moving back to BF4 on PS4, the PC version of the game is just way too different for me to enjoy. I say play what you enjoy!

    submitted by /u/MrGeary08
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Oct 2020 Which battlefield has most active player base?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    I used to play Bf3 and 4 on my old ps4. I recently got a new nitro gaming lab top with 16 gb, a 2060 rtx, and a i5-9300H.

    I wanted to know which of Bf3, Bf4, and Bf1 is still active and worth buying (and hoping I can run it xD). All three are on sale right now on steam but I can't tell glancing at what websites I found to check the servers and was hoping this community might know best.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/TovarishSPB
    [link] [comments]

    How to play battlefield.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Hey I was thinking about getting into the series so I wanted to know how to play. Do all the games have a campaign and if not, which ones do? Do I need to play in a certain order? All I have for consoles is Nintendo switch, PS4, ps3, ps2, and Xbox 360 (before I realized PlayStation was better). So if any of the games are not available on those Its fine if I have to buy another console to play. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Nemo1234567891011
    [link] [comments]

    Fan video with favorite moments from Battlefield 5, love this game and hate how it ended to suddenly. Open for criticism on the editing as well �� #BattlefieldV

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Idea for the next Battlefield

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I liked customization in BfV, this just popped into my head:

    Ammo pouches/bandoliers/belts etc. could be bought with the next game's version of CC (earned currency) as upgrades and could allow you to carry more ammo

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Ontario-
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love it when you snipe a chopper jockey.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Is Battlefield Bad Company 2's multiplayer still active on pc/Steam?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    when I try to play no servers come up

    Edit: I didn't click search, I have a smooth brain.

    submitted by /u/WantaplayMC
    [link] [comments]

    Which battlefield is worth buying right now?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment