• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Battlefield 4 The Metro 24/7 Experience.

    Battlefield 4 The Metro 24/7 Experience.


    The Metro 24/7 Experience.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    The kniving works as intended

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Finally did it

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Headshot trough my teammates head

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Too bad you can't dodge the ground

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    TOWing a Scout Heli with a tree in my view

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Three guys died from transport chopper pilot randomly bailing, with the nose aimed downward

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Co-op turns to Solo

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    LAV + Water = Sick Spins

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    "There's someone... Next to me... Isn't there?"

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Sneak Attack on Boat - Destroyed in Seconds

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I need help with the "won them all" trophy on ps4. Just up to defuse but people leave after the last 2 rounds :(

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Comment your psn bellow

    submitted by /u/PossessedSuccubus
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought bf4 for the 3rd time

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    How many times have you bought battlefield 4

    submitted by /u/DarkLord55_
    [link] [comments]

    Premium not working (Xbox One)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I've recently decided to re-install bf4 but once I get in game I can't play certain playlists because I apparently don't have last stand. I have premium and all DLCs installed but in the I game store it doesn't recognize that I have last stand or premium. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/GoonLagoon51
    [link] [comments]

    Premium Sale - Steam vs Origin?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I bought Battlefield 4 base game on Origin a few months ago. I was saving up coin to purchase premium as I want all the maps.

    I see today steam has Battlefield 4 "premium edition" on sale for $7.99 and it comes with all the maps and premium content. Yet it is still $39.99 on Origin. So should I just uninstall my origin version and then buy the premium edition on Steam? Will my unlocks carry over to steam?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/journey-beyond
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group or friendly server

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Thought I found a great server, then they banned me for no reason... I'm guessing they thought I was hacking, but they won't respond to me about appealing. I was running a scar-h in metro on a server that was 200% damage, getting a KD of 70+ and 30 deaths was a common occurrence on there... Anyway... I've played this game sense release, my old crew has moved on to the newer games or just fell out of interest with the BF franchise all together. I have little interest in BF5, but BF4 and 3 still keep my interest. I'm hoping to find either a friendly server with a diverse game modes and map rotation or possibly a group. I say possibly group as in sure I love try harding every now and then, but not every round, I'd rather talk about the new stout I came across at the store or bullshit around for laughs. If you're interested, or know of an awesome server, hit me up. I'm discord-friendly, but I'm old school and still prefer TeamSpeak. If you ask me to join a ventrilo server you may have to ask again to wake me from my flashbacks... I'm also n00b friendly, if you're new and just looking for another experienced player to game with, that's welcome too.

    My Origin tag is ATF_CatButt, and I only play on PC. Admin, if this is the wrong place for this I'm sorry, be gentle.

    submitted by /u/Marnawth
    [link] [comments]

    Premium guns are gone

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I uninstalled and reinstalled my game because my UI was bugged and when I hopped back on most of my premium guns like MPX and Gol magnum are gone. Does anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/mustysandwich
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment