• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Battlefield 3 How can they do this to BF3

    Battlefield 3 How can they do this to BF3


    How can they do this to BF3

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    BF3 Steam Battlelog Problem

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Ok I've been trying for hours now and this is so fricking frustrating. I have EA Play on Steam and decided to download BF3. Won't allow me to open from Steam. I somehow can't add BF3 Premium Edition to my library nor can I download the Limited Edition from Origin (also have basic EA play there). Whenever I try to use Battlelog to open the game it gives me an error that says "You need to install or patch the game before playing." I tried a lot of the recommended stuff on the forums yet none of them appear to work. I would be really glad if anyone can help me on this. I just wanna play the damn game.

    submitted by /u/Evrimen135
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment