• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Battlefield ‪The Best WW1 Game, One of the Best Shooter games, and One of the best games ever turns 4 years old today‬ #4thAnniversary 🎂🍰

    Battlefield ‪The Best WW1 Game, One of the Best Shooter games, and One of the best games ever turns 4 years old today‬ #4thAnniversary ����


    ‪The Best WW1 Game, One of the Best Shooter games, and One of the best games ever turns 4 years old today‬ #4thAnniversary ����

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Moving from Xbox to PC has been quite the experience, to say the least...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    British people speaking German sounds weird

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    My biggest concern about the next game, cross play and what it leads to.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Hi guys, felt like opening a discussion about my thoughts about the next game, which we can assume will have cross play enabled, but, will it be balanced and done properly? As a console player who never encountered cheaters before, playing the latest titles that allow cross play introduced me to the major problem of cheating through the computer players which also lead for console controller based cheats. My other fear is that the game will become too sweaty, i mean playing against other console players who mainly wanna have fun at the end of the day is one thing, but facing those 2000 euros computers and their hardcore sweat ranked loving cant stop grinding gamers isn't that relaxed and fun as i am used to.

    I really wish the next game will have an anti cheats system and an option to crossplay between consoles only..

    What do you guys think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Shaharm890
    [link] [comments]

    I’d like to thank my teammate for saving me, but not my pants...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    little birde ����

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Taste my wings ��

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Shortlived Satisfaction

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    BF2 Spooky Halloween Event :3 [TEASER TRAILER]

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    BF4 opening via battlelog from now?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Is it permanent that bf4 will open from battlelog and not ingame browser?

    Edit: it happened after an origin update

    submitted by /u/wight98
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on PS4 to finish an assignment. It’s specific to a map no one plays on anymore, need people to play with me. Haven’t been able to find a single game with people in it.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    The assignment to unlock the M60 is so dumb, I have to get 5 vehicles kills on a DLC map that literally no one plays on anymore, can't find a single game on it. Anyone with the premium pass wanna help me? I need at least 4 people to launch a game. Drop me a message. I play on PS4.

    submitted by /u/211th_Volunteer_Cav
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Clip Sniper Battlefield V (Highlights Recon BFV)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    A Website is launching when ever I try and launch the game?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Instead of launching the game normally, it openned the battlelog website instead, how do you disable this and return it back to normal?

    submitted by /u/Porcupine153
    [link] [comments]

    How does BF4 compare to BF1 on PS4 these days?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I have been playing bf1 for a few months and am surprised how active it still is. Is bf4 as active on ps4? Way more? Way less?

    Something of a side: does BF4 have as many HUD options? I really loved how much I could control size and transparency in bf1.

    submitted by /u/De_Facto_Fish
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing bad lag today?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    It's horrible, rubberbanding like crazy , even with low ping status.. anyone else experiencing this today?

    submitted by /u/kingcuda440
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a new pistol to use in bf1

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    note i own all pistols besides the peacemaker

    submitted by /u/darknightingale69
    [link] [comments]

    Browser launcher sucks

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    The new launcher for BF4 sucks. Shows the wrong number of people in the server. It said 60 when there where 20.

    Why fix something thats not broken?

    submitted by /u/how_do_i_name
    [link] [comments]

    We killed each other

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Is BC2 Vietnam worth buying in 2020?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I think about buying Bad Company 2 Vietnam on Steam, because I really like the setting. But how populated is Multiplayer (especially conquest) in 2020? Is it worth spending 25€?

    submitted by /u/Melbourne_Australia
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] Which game from Battlefield series is worth getting on PC (Europe) for multiplayer? BF4, BF V, or Hardline?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Hey, I own Battlefield 1, I had a blast playing it while it was freshly released, but now I'd like to try some different title from the series. Which one would you recommend for multiplayer in term of biggest active players number on PC? Is it Battlefield V, or some older title? I played V during launch (1 month with Origin sub), I enjoyed it quite a lot, but the bugs were killing me, and it became kinda boring with not much content available... I know that DICE no longer support the game with new content, but what is the current state of the game anyway?

    I'm 50/50 whether to get BF4 (Because I loved BF3) or buy the latest title, but if you have some convincing arguments for Hardline, I'm all ears.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/canderouscze
    [link] [comments]

    Premade Squad

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Hello guys! Im looking for people to play in a premade in battlefield 4 in PS4. Im noob, i played battlefield 3 lot of years ago and this month I buy Bf4 and I am looking people that want to play in a premade! Tx :)

    submitted by /u/peblostark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment