• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Flood Zone

    Battlefield 4 Flood Zone


    Flood Zone

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    A SMAW vs attack chopper compilation of some of my favorite past kills.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Scout heli pilot died and landed on an unfortunate player

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    BF4's netcode is great

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Spawn beacon snipe

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Is the game still active?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Im trying to back into battlefield. Dont really like BFV but im a battlefield guy and have not played battlefield games in a while. BF4 was one of my favorite games of all time along with BF3 . If this game is still active that would be awesome

    submitted by /u/SteelersBurgh6
    [link] [comments]

    Is Battlelog back?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Just started the game and it opened the battlelog website, not the new client.
    What's up with that?

    submitted by /u/ChuckxxNorris
    [link] [comments]

    Hello there! Anyone else having this problem where instead of launching BF4 it launches the battlelog? I just wanna know if it can be fixed. Thank ya folks!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    The LAW has no mercy for Helicopter pilots, only poetic justice

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    little bird

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Hardcore Metro be like

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    This is Zavod 311 btw

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I cant see enemies on bf4

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    There is a way to fix this? im playing on PC 1080p high settings resolution scale 100%, compared to bf3 its almost impossible to see people

    submitted by /u/LeSoviet
    [link] [comments]

    I like this sniper

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Someone posted there special edition dogtags a few weeks ago. These are mine from BF3 and BF4

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    How to go back to the In-Game Server browser and NOT use my own web browser?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    After playing bf4 with friends for a while, one of them gave me bf3 to play with friends and it used my web browser.

    Weird, but okay... After having a different issue where I couldn't launch the game no matter what, I wanted to play bf4 again. But now it TOO launched my web browser.

    I get battlelog is more popular but I'd rather go back to the in-game browser. I've got no interest in it doing so. I've tried uninstalling both, (and the battlelog web plugin), going into battlelog on the web browser and trying to disable the plugin from that setting, which won't stay off.

    But it doesn't let me, now even after uninstalling both bf3 and 4 and reinstalling bf4 it still happens.

    ___

    TL;DR I want to use the in-game browser despite people telling me to use Battlelog.

    submitted by /u/ArcDargo
    [link] [comments]

    Hitreg in 2020

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    BF4 opening in browser?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Been getting back into BF4 recently and quite enjoying it, but out of nowhere the game started launching in my browser as opposed to how it used to. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Gandalf_The_Straight
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get 20 headshots with the Unica

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    So what do you guys think is the best way of getting the 20 headshots. Yesterday i tried a pistol only server but that didnt go as well as i hoped it would. I've never played a shooter on pc so i'm kinda having a hard time. Its getting better and my k/d is almost 1 in matches now but aiming for the head is still hard.

    How would you guys advice me to get the headshots with the Unica? Some special mode/map that's perfectly suited? I'd rather unlock the Deagle 'fair' so assignment servers are out of the question.

    submitted by /u/DeKlokBok
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on PS4 to finish an assignment, can’t find a game on this specific map.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    The assignment to unlock the M60 is so dumb, I have to get 5 vehicles kills on a DLC map that literally no one plays on anymore, can't find a single game on it. Anyone with the premium pass wanna help me? I need at least 4 people to launch a game. Drop me a message. I play on PS4.

    submitted by /u/211th_Volunteer_Cav
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment