• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Saw this image and had to make a BF4 meme

    Battlefield 4 Saw this image and had to make a BF4 meme


    Saw this image and had to make a BF4 meme

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Oh, the joys of hosting an official server (hacker footage)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    (PS4) 13:49EST Servers seem to be down. I will 100% forget to update this when they are back up.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I'm in Central US but EU friends are saying the same thing

    Edit: 1441EST - multiple EA games reporting outages. PC and Xbox as well. I have several friends still able to play but no idea how

    Edit2: 15:36EST I made it in once. Joined an empty server. It loaded. I backed out to configure my server and its fucked again.

    submitted by /u/HUGH_JORGAZM
    [link] [comments]

    I really started to enjoy this game again a week ago.. and now origin is fucking around.. on a friday evening fuck me

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Whew!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Not my intended target but I’ll take it

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Is BF4 not working for anyone else?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Pc or console

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Anyone had any luck getting on?

    submitted by /u/Kanashii3
    [link] [comments]

    for those who want to watch battlefield friends again from season 1 to 6

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Calculated.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Give it your best shot

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Hey all, I have been playing battlefield since BF2 so was sitting down tonight about to play some 3 and guess what, all servers down again !!!!.

    So got me thinking about all the games I've played and the best stand-out moment.

    Mine was recent in bf3 playing firestorm, I took transport chopper and landed on the roof of A. Whilst taking A I saw the Viper land the other side of the map at E. Feeling helpless and watching the base being taken I got my crossbow out and took an impossible shot that was half-hearted. Could not believe it I headshot the pilot. A wicked moment then thought there must be many others out there that have had some wicked moments, so what's yours.

    submitted by /u/S0UTH-UKF
    [link] [comments]

    shitgunsnip

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    First aid kit - bouncy ball physics

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I recently started playing bf4, and the physics of the first aid pack is pissing me off. that thing has physics and a trajectory that can be compared to a balloon whizzing around while getting deflated or a rubber ball. Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/nhremna
    [link] [comments]

    Unknown.exe ( BattleField 4 Montage )

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Controller bug.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I'm getting this weird controller bug on the Xbox One.

    After I shoot I can't sprint.

    I shoot then click the left analog and no sprinting.

    Disconnecting and reconnecting my controller is a temporary solution and I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

    Anyone else have this problem before?

    submitted by /u/Nicholas150
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps disconnecting from sessions

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Started with the game now opening in battlelog. I switched to x64 as some people suggested and that fixed the launching issue. But I disconnect from every session now after a few seconds. I already repaired the game and then tried redownloading it as well. Neither fixed it. Anybody else have this issue at the moment?

    submitted by /u/buffer__low
    [link] [comments]

    DoYouEvenHack and Nukem98 are currently hacking just FYI

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    (PC) If you run into these guys on the Banzore hardcore servers know that they're hacking. DoYouEvenHack is a vehicle spammer with speed hacks and aim bot, Nukem has health regen hacks (instant regen to 100) as well as aimbot

    submitted by /u/CaptainClumpy
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield pc

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Why is making browse servers through battlelog now?? Anyone have a fix? It's making me go from a web browser to the game?

    submitted by /u/ln35
    [link] [comments]

    Decent BF4 (PC) Server Providers/Hosters in NA

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Out of curiosity and future reference.

    In my recent experience, some servers are rock solid, while many others stutter and lag (64 player servers especially, some of which seem to worsen as a match progresses).

    I've heard good feedback regarding NFO, but little to no accounts/remarks about experience(s) with other server providers. NFO is rather expensive however, so I'm curious about alternatives in NA such as:

    -Fragnet -i3D -Nitrado

    Please let me know any of your relevant experiences in this regard.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/di_duncan
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How do I unlock the different sights for my MTAR-21 ?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Hi,

    So I have finally unlocked the MTAR-21 and have got 599 kills with it so far, however, I only have the Iron sight + RDS + Holo... I keep getting the battlepacks but it seems it's stuck and would not unlock the other sights, how does it work ? do I need to get more kills ? I'm trying to get the Cayote, Kobra sights.

    submitted by /u/SweetChild0Mine
    [link] [comments]

    Black dice camo

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Apparently the black dice camo is now unlockable if u do the paracel storm Easter egg, is this true?

    submitted by /u/dannny56o
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: AEK-971 Operation Metro Rush Kobrasight+Muzzle Brake

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment