• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 23, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 23, 2020


    Weekly Find a Friend Fridays - October 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Comment with your ingame name, platform, and time zone (UTC system).

    For example, an Xbox One player in New York would create a title "innerpenguin [UTC -5 Xbox One] looking to PTFO and make new friends. "

    If you have a rented server active this week, we invite you to list it here. Please specify which platform the server is for and any rules that you have.

    You can find past Find a Friend Fridays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    (PS3) Best of BF3 Server is up! A mix of Conquest, Rush, and TDM on vanilla maps. Will renew in one week if popular! I also could use an active moderator.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Give it your best shot

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Hey all, I have been playing battlefield since BF2 so was sitting down tonight about to play some 3 and guess what, all servers down again !!!!.

    So got me thinking about all the games I've played and the best stand-out moment.

    Mine was recent in bf3 playing firestorm, I took transport chopper and landed on the roof of A. Whilst taking A I saw the Viper land the other side of the map at E. Feeling helpless and watching the base being taken I got my crossbow out and took an impossible shot that was half-hearted. Could not believe it I headshot the pilot. A wicked moment then thought there must be many others out there that have had some wicked moments, so what's yours.

    submitted by /u/S0UTH-UKF
    [link] [comments]

    So I have a problem

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Im pretty sure nothing can help this but here we go:

    So couple of years ago I bought Battlefield 3 from a store and I got the game disks and the code... But now I only have the cd disks but don't have the code... Everytime when I put the disks in it just opens origin and asks for the code. And because I bought it years back I don't have the receipt. I think I have the account where the game was originally downloaded if that helps in someway. So does anyone have any ideas because I would love to play this game.

    submitted by /u/NymeleZ
    [link] [comments]

    People still playing this?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    i still remember playing this on xbox 360 and it was the greatest game ive ever played...

    do people still play this on pc?

    submitted by /u/zveroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Gunmaster assignment

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Could anyone help me getting the damn gunmaster assignment for the M5K? With all the lvl. 100 players it's quite hard getting among the top 5

    submitted by /u/therealwsdl
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary Loadout: MP443 Pistol Only 53-17

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment