• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Died about 5 times to the heli, the salt was flowing through my veins

    Battlefield 4 Died about 5 times to the heli, the salt was flowing through my veins


    Died about 5 times to the heli, the salt was flowing through my veins

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Intense Shoot Out

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Still can’t believe I landed this shot

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Revive All Best Maps on Hardcore. Lets get this Rotation to players!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    New Hardcore Server on PS4 name:

    HARDCORE BALANCED ROTATION NO BS

    Please help me fill this server, Conquest for 3 games then Carrier Assault. No Meatgrinder maps and no rules.

    Please, the hardcore servers on PS4 are jam packed on a few servers with bad map rotation or always have big queues.

    submitted by /u/StuckInTexasDry
    [link] [comments]

    Hit a juicy unspotted Double-JDAM on the MAA, he died pretty damn fast. P.S. don't mind me fat-fingering my Shadowplay Overlay

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Steam game size?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Hello

    I just bought the premium edition and downloaded the game but it is only 41gb, on origin it says the expansion pack are already installed (only have to download the 3 free dlc) but i remember the game being around 60gb on ps4, is it normal?

    submitted by /u/Vihewoy
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing entire computer

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    So it had run normally well before but now it crashes my whole computer, I've updated my drivers, updated windows. And it still crashes when I boot it up and mid-game.

    can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/zininh0
    [link] [comments]

    i think i came at awkward time here

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Jet casually gliding into a building

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Failing Successfully!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    7 roadkills in 20 seconds

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Question: how to unlock dog tags got through battlepacks

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    How do you get like superior dog tags I got in battlepack i cant find where it is what slot is it in?

    submitted by /u/DifferentWeapons
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom Elevator help Xbox1

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    I have the Hammerhead dog tag. Need others to activate. Anyone still doing this assignment?

    submitted by /u/therealbuge
    [link] [comments]

    Funny story

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    So today im playing, (PS4) the server im playing on is owned by IGY6 If you play on ps4 you might have heard or seen them. Now they are giant and i mean GIANT try hards like AEK, AWS, PKS,G18. You get the jist. So this fucker is sitting on top of the building on flood zone, you know that one that's in the back of the map with the two ladders you need too climb.

    Asshole has claymores and ammo boxes with the PKS, IRNV. And i get tired of getting sniped so i go to recon and pullout the mav. Go up and start destroying his claymores. Bam, Banned wtf seriously?

    submitted by /u/Toemama69
    [link] [comments]

    MRAPS ON BUILDINGS

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    MRAPS on buildings https://youtu.be/HTFw0uPJ_FA

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Update: I have the Deagle - It was worth it

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Game won’t launch

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I recently got Battlefield 4 on Steam. Even if I have origin active and I start the game from the browser, the game won't launch, stays in loading forever. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/pittu2752
    [link] [comments]

    I HATE THE BLM SCREEN

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    So because of this new screen, I am unable to play the game. I am not being a bigot or racist whatever. The screen prevents me from loading into the game without clicking continue and because I can't click it for some reason I can't play. I launched the game from Origin and the mouse gets hidden when launching the game. Enter doesn't work either. Launching from Battlelog doesn't work either because when I get into a server the mouse pointer appears on my screen even while loading and I am unable to control my character's view. I can use keyboard controls as well and can do everything else properly, like changing loadouts etc.

    submitted by /u/SadKitten1
    [link] [comments]

    I won't miss a second time.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Need 3 for chainlink to unlock dlc gun (pc)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/Die4me77
    [link] [comments]

    Sniping SUCKS! Any help for a new player?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    What the title says, and when I say new, I mean I have nothing but the starting stuff for Recon, so dont recommend any late game stuff.

    submitted by /u/Umbreonel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment