• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Battlefield To all the people that own a copy of Hardline and haven't touched it since 2015, please give it a try once again.

    Battlefield To all the people that own a copy of Hardline and haven't touched it since 2015, please give it a try once again.


    To all the people that own a copy of Hardline and haven't touched it since 2015, please give it a try once again.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I really want to see Grappling Hooks and Ziplines in Battlefield again.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I really liked these gadgets in BFH and I really think they should come back.

    submitted by /u/hawkseye17
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Everyone! How accurate is my Battlefield Commo Rose Meme?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    insane last minute victory

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Night maps

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I played Zavod graveyard shift the other day along with Nivelle Nights in bf1 and I just have one question, are night maps liked by the Bf community? I personally love them due to the aesthetic alone but I can get how people don't like the maps, thermal scopes all that stuff, I wish there was more night or darker maps in battlefield, seeing tracers and explosives fly by while holding an objective is one of my favourite battlefield moments yet.

    submitted by /u/lonewolf2510
    [link] [comments]

    got him

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    No matter how spooky the scout on your tank is don’t bail

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Should I get battlefield 1?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    On steam it only says 400 people are playing, and that's worrying. For people who have battlefield 1 on PC, do you think it's worth getting into now? I've also heard it has problems with hackers.

    submitted by /u/PyramidHeadMain1
    [link] [comments]

    Wish they had this in other Battlefields as well

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    This bug xD

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I hate when people don't do this I abide by it

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone else hold the lifts/elevators for other people even If there a bit away and your not even sure if there gonna use it if you also do this your a legend but I've never had it done for me lol I just end up jumping at a closing door hoping I make it

    submitted by /u/huyria
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 5: Breakthrough Pc Gameplay

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Man the attack helicopter gunner is my favorite, but I thought this was my last moment in this one.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Can crossplay save the oceana BF scene?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Lets be honest outside of America and Europe the servers are pretty much dead. If you want to play BF in oceana i suggest you be prepared to que for 15 to 20 mins for there is only one server and to top it all off its a conquest server. Wanna play some rush or tdm? Nope. Not gonna happen. Put your big boy pants on and grab your suitcase. We're off to North America. Even then is the high ping and sweatlords make doing a tour a of NA feel like the equivelant of pulling teeth. I feel like a good way to fix the issue would be crossplay. But between consoles. Im sorry P.C but you guys come with to much luggage to effectively play with us (insert insult here) console players.

    submitted by /u/Lettingitallgooo
    [link] [comments]

    The best kind of teammate

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    What is this song called? I can't find it anywhere..

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    So just a quick question. I've heard this song so many times and I'm pretty sure it's from Battlefield (V), correct me if I'm wrong. JackFrags uses this a lot in his videos. It's about the song you hear at the beginning of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay1xZjuNvmI.

    submitted by /u/theRTT
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the best clip I'll ever hit

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    The next battlefield should have the same vehicle spawning as the games previous to BF1 & BF5

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    One of the most fun things that made the game feel like a sandbox was the vehicles and how they spawn. And constantly spawn throughout the match. BF4 did this the best

    submitted by /u/DrNitr0s
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your Favorite map from the whole series?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So whats everybody's favorite map, not just from one game, but from the entire franchise? Me Personally my favorite has to be Hangar 21 from Battlefield 4. I get serious 2142 vibes just by hearing the loading screen.

    submitted by /u/DeeSavagee21
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1 Sentry Kill-Streak

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I got permanenetly banned for a retarded reason

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    reviving can kill too ��

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment