• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Hit this beauty whilst live recently

    Battlefield 4 Hit this beauty whilst live recently


    Hit this beauty whilst live recently

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Identifying a good server 101

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    7 years, 713 hours and 33,929 kills later and I finally achieved max rank. Top weapon: ACWR 3,309 kills, Top Vehicle: MBT 2,355 kills, Top Class: Engineer 11,310,700 score

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    BF4 Mini - ( please read description )

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    BF4 MINI - a GOOD death

    Hi all, first video post here.. first post in general actually but i just wanted to share some info on my love for bf and editing, since the release of bf4 i have been recording and saving footage for years and i worked on a project that as some of you may know just keeps getting bigger

    " il just add one more clip.. "

    and i did that for years ( almost 7 years ) and it never really got to finish as few years back my pc died so i gave up on thinking the footage was lost, but forgetting i had backed it up of a external hard drive i found all my footage along with the last few years, so i thought why not make up some lil bf4 vids and share with the bf4 community.. so here we are,

    but please remember this videos are not about skill, far from it... im and average player that has had moments like everyone and more that i love to make my videos look dramatic, action packed..fun to watch using editing combined with music

    so i do hope you enjoy and theres more to come

    HM13

    submitted by /u/HAIRYMAN-13
    [link] [comments]

    just some little sniping action

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    This is why I have trust issues lmao

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    PS4 server and people to play with

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I have had the game for a while but never seriously played it up until this month. My skill I think is middle of the road but I'm getting really sick of being abandoned by my pilots or gunners the second we take a bit of damage. I play engineer quite a bit and I do repairs but I can't seem to find teammates who will commit to the vehicle. Anyone want to play?

    My psn is: tc1417vm

    submitted by /u/Revised_Text
    [link] [comments]

    We’re growing Battlefield 4 discord for lfg and for server-related stuff. Discord link in comments; enough players and we can plan different matches on the server.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    locker games be like

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    WALL-E on a spree

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    M240B Secret Reload?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    M240B Secret Reload?

    Does anyone know if it has been confirmed that the M240B has a secret reload? If not I think I just rolled it in a HC Dom game last night.

    https://youtu.be/zQQRe-xh9oA

    https://reddit.com/link/iyaqe5/video/hsm8siboayo51/player

    submitted by /u/WhenYouSeeThePizza
    [link] [comments]

    Man the attack helicopter gunner is my favorite, but I thought this was my last moment in this one.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    XB1 Core DLC Only server

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Would there be anyone interested in getting together and renting a server that only runs DLC?

    Look, I get that there are plenty of HC DLC, but I'm just not one too fond of getting sprayed down by some LMG posted up half way across the map in a window that I couldn't possibly see. Not to mention the standard rotation is really boring after 700+ hours on the game.

    Discord: apathy#7917

    submitted by /u/ApathyThe7th
    [link] [comments]

    HOLD DOWN THE FORT!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    its skill, dude trust me

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    A new highlights video if you guys are interested. :)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Me realizing hes not pulling up

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment