• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Battlefield Made a friend on the battlefield

    Battlefield Made a friend on the battlefield


    Made a friend on the battlefield

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Irish and Hannah have to be the worst squad mates in existence.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Oh...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Most BF4 Admins be like

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    my second attempt at an “old film” style battlefield video based on the feedback from my last one, enjoy :)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    [BF4] *wipes tear* Still alive and kickin'

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Let’s hope the next battlefield follows Battlefield 3’s multiplayer and campaign and have battlefield 4’s levellution and brings battlefield 1’s grand operations and I think we would all be happy.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Just redownloaded the game to find this beauty

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Battelog is kill

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    This is one of my old "Only In Battlefield" moments from 2018

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Ok why

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I remember when the game first released there was the bug that made it so you couldn't leave a game, you'd have to close and reopen the game because it would either give you the infinite black loading screen or just the end of game loading screen infinite. Now it just got a black screen that was similar to what happened around launch. Anyone else get this? Or is my Xbox dying because If it is ima finish the games I have and beat the shit out of it, thanks

    submitted by /u/Masterbleep
    [link] [comments]

    Wholesome moment ruined by Assault player

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    The V-1 Rocket satisfaction

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Experimented with sound effects and no hud to try recreate that feeling of suspense soldier might have felt when landing on unknown ground filled with enemies. Use headphones for best experience!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Why do many people dislike or even hate Battlefield 1?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I know there's the RBD stuff and all that, but its the most immersive Battlefield game In history.

    Lack of attachments? It's world war 1, what do you expect?

    Maybe the setting? I find that many people in this sub like modern setting than any other for some reason, like it's been done to death for a while now, and nobody ISN'T even fed up with it a bit?

    submitted by /u/ComradKenobi
    [link] [comments]

    Playing after 1 month away

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    BF4 still active on ps4?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Just curious when I go shopping today I was going to pick up a copy of BF4 for my ps4 and wanted to know is the game still fairly active? If not I'll pick up one of the other titles

    submitted by /u/johntheplaya
    [link] [comments]

    This took me way too long honestly �� I gathered some of my favourite clips since I started playing the game almost 2 years ago now, what ya think?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Battlefield players on xbox and PlayStation

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Is it me and the battlefield players are playing more battlefield 1 than battlefield 5(on PlayStation and xbox) am currently on xbox I was playing on PlayStation previously

    submitted by /u/FJCA1396
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 Remaster?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    After watching JackFrags YouTube video today about BF3, anyone else think EA is prepping us for a remaster until next years BF? If they release BF3 remastered with 4K 60 fps with next gen consoles, I'd take that over any shooter in recent history. I've seen multiple big Youtubers talk about last gen BF recently. Seems like EA is dipping their toes to check interest (my theory). I would buy BF3/4 remaster on next gen consoles instead of the next COD. What do you guys think? Am i in dreamland? Or is there any chance of this happening?

    submitted by /u/constantlyterrifiedm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment