• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Battlefield Holy shit .. my knife glitches and when I assassinated someone I teleported?! Then I added a few spins shot a rocket and got a kill?!?!?!?! My best Battlefield clip ever by far. I love BF3 it’s so broken it matches my love for MW2.

    Battlefield Holy shit .. my knife glitches and when I assassinated someone I teleported?! Then I added a few spins shot a rocket and got a kill?!?!?!?! My best Battlefield clip ever by far. I love BF3 it’s so broken it matches my love for MW2.


    Holy shit .. my knife glitches and when I assassinated someone I teleported?! Then I added a few spins shot a rocket and got a kill?!?!?!?! My best Battlefield clip ever by far. I love BF3 it’s so broken it matches my love for MW2.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Quite an satisfying way to end the round

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Made *every* bullet count for one of my better flanks.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    What content of the franchise should be used for Firestorm 2.0 ?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    The Blackout map of Black Ops 4 re-used a lot of fan favorite content of the franchise (MP maps and zombie maps) and it was excessively popular.

    ( https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-03/Feature-Black-Ops-History-on-the-Blackout-Map-Part-2 )

    I personally would love to see BF6 Firestorm to use a similar template, since Battlefield has some of the best maps in FPS history. Some content I'd love to see put together into one BR map :

    -Gulf of Oman

    -Armored Shield (from BF3 Armored Kill)

    -Talah Market

    -Ziba Tower (preferably in elevation)

    -the Skyscraper of Siege of Shanghai (preferably facing Ziba Tower for some sniping action)

    -Wake Island (BF1943 version)

    -Lost Islands (BF4 Naval Strike)

    -Hollywood heights

    -Riptide

    -Atacama Desert

    -Kubra Dam (BF2)

    I'm sure much more could be combined together. What would you guys love to see ?

    submitted by /u/BleedingBlack
    [link] [comments]

    Did a little bit of everything in this game winning bomb arming

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Resolution scaling

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Which resolution scaling % equals 1440p and which equals 4k on a 1080p monitor if I want to see as if I have a 1440p or 4k monitor. Many times this question has been asked yet I didnt see one definite answer!

    submitted by /u/IndependentCoat7
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys have fun on BF4? I don't find joy in this game or very little :(

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Like why is there 10 servers running 24/7 golmud railway? There's just no way to have fun as an infantry player. There's 15 tanks, 4 helicopters and 3 jets per team what the hell? Operation locker? Everyone laying down with a lmg with little to no possibility to flank... How is that fun? Im not hating on the game, im just legit trying to find a way to enjoy the game since Im playing so much BF1 lately and I want to play something else.

    submitted by /u/Guillaumau5
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 6 Is Going To Take Place In A Modern Setting

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    my newest “old film” style BF1 video :) enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    How to get admin rights on SEA servers

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I am sick of cheaters and reporting more than 15 of them on a daily basis. Is there a chance to get admin rights so I can ban those abusers? I will do it for free, just to make SEA servers a nicer place to spend time. It became so frustrating that its impossible to have one game without someone spoiling it. I record all videos of people that cheat and it seems like that it really doesn't help as I don't even think someone reviews those reports. Any info on this?

    submitted by /u/Speedfreakz
    [link] [comments]

    On battlefield, sunken dragon there is a dancefloor that plays a song. Does anyone know what the song is called?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Asking for a friend (actually asking for a friend lol)

    Edit: Sorry, I am drunk and forgot to say battlefield 4!! :(

    submitted by /u/Txphr
    [link] [comments]

    A throwback to BF1 and some pretty crazy plays

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    [BF3] Our boy Solomon in Netflix' "Away"

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hardline in 2020...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Heyo,

    I played the hell out of Hardline on release but unfortunately it was all on console, but I see that since V flopped alot of people have migrated back in time. Is Hardline as active as say 1 or 4? I play both and see since V and the Steam merge they have got alot more active.

    submitted by /u/kapp0
    [link] [comments]

    Ps5 and Battlefield?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Hi guys I was just wondering does anyone knows if Dice will provide some kind of upgrade for BF4, BF1 and BF5 from Ps4 to ps5? Any kind of graphics and/or fps upgrade would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/vuckoo88
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 in Xbox 360

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    is anyone playing?

    submitted by /u/Jose_ANGEL_IGUAYA
    [link] [comments]

    DICE, stop wasting your time creating campaigns..

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Anyone else share this feeling? Sure some moments have been interesting / fun throughout Battlefields mostly forgettable campaigns, but I can't help but think how much better the overall quality would be if DICE focussed on what most users care most about: multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/as_36
    [link] [comments]

    Which Battlefield should I buy for both good experience and an active community?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I was gonna buy battlefield 5 because its the most recent but negative reviews are putting me off, so I'm curious which I should get

    submitted by /u/Kitzumew
    [link] [comments]

    Is battlefield 1 dead?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    [reposting from other subreddit]

    I am asking because i had the game on PS4, super fun, would buy again on PC, but the reason i stopped playing it was because others had too. There were only about 15 full servers at one time, the rest were abandoned. I am considering buying it again, but i really would like to know if there are a lot of players active.

    I don't know how the region system works, can you join any region? I live in eastern Europe so i think I'd be lumped in with Russian servers like on other games.

    submitted by /u/Wilkss74
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to buy BF4 right now?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    New player here. People have mentioned that 4 is the best game out of all the recent ones. But im not sure if the servers are empty or not. Should I get 4 or the other ones?

    submitted by /u/nibbertit
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate teabag

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment