• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Battlefield The Germans do know how to throw a party

    Battlefield The Germans do know how to throw a party


    The Germans do know how to throw a party

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I grew up here

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I hope one day that this classic get's a remaster or a modern day remake!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    A real Battlefield reboot

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Amd good

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    is BF4 worth it in 2020

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    i want a good modern era shooter on PS4 in general and next ones will be on PS5 sadly

    submitted by /u/playing-APEX
    [link] [comments]

    It's 2008, you come home after school and up this gem. All is well.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Guys, I miss battlefield 2142.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    More importantly, I miss Titan mode the most. I know most players don't remember how epic that game was when it first came out or how different Titan mode was to everything that had been around.

    I know many of you don't want a futuristic game, but I do. I want Titan mode again. This time with larger titans with larger interiors. Titans that have expanded gameplay uses. Titans that rain death and destruction as the fly across the battlefield. I want to be able to pod launch and board a Titan again or defend my teams Titan. I miss that epic feeling of blowing up the Titans core, running to the exterior, and jumping off as you watch the Titan explode from the victory screen.

    Fucking epic man.

    submitted by /u/lithiun
    [link] [comments]

    soo cute :)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    BfV Stuttering

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Hi, i have recently restarted playing battlefield V but i have noticed a lot of stuttering, before i left bfV everthing ran smooth on the highest settings and now it even stutters on the lowest settings. Could anyone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/Poweroflili102
    [link] [comments]

    So Damn Annoying

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    [BF:L] BF3's Sniping was the most satisfying thing ever.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts on pulling back the battlelog for the next Battlefield game?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Personally I'd love to have the web browser battlelog back because it was a pretty nice system, really enjoyed being able to check servers and modifying loadouts without having to open the game.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Endie-Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Valve purge or effective flamethrower

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Battlefield 1

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    People who used to play bf1 on ps4 you should return to the game, in November it's coming out on ps plus Wich I s gonna bring quite a few new players

    submitted by /u/Bilbo051
    [link] [comments]

    GeForce RTX 3090 vs RTX 3080 Benchmark (Test) in 13 Games and 3DMark 4K ( GPU DETECT PROOF! )

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    No winners in war

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Why am I so bad in this game?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I have about 350 hours in Battlefield V and basically I completly suck at it. I have a K/D of 0.8 and I can't control recoil. I get shot down immediatly in planes and have a hard time flying them. With tanks I am eh, not good but not completly bad. I suck at sniping and I can't control the recoil of full auto guns. But when there is a weapon where I can control it or am somewhat good at I still get melted in combat. I really really don't know why that is in FPS Games. And well it is really fun for me but like when I am like somewhat top to middle and get killed by more skilled players from 200 meters with whatever gun I just really get demotivated. Perhaps I just suck at Multiplayer FPS Shooters in general, but I have no idea.

    submitted by /u/radi0w4ve
    [link] [comments]

    EA really likes to fuck things up

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment