• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I got tired of getting kicked because some admin couldn't handle losing, so I made my own Server Pro & Noobs both welcome | No kick for being a good player

    Battlefield 4 I got tired of getting kicked because some admin couldn't handle losing, so I made my own Server Pro & Noobs both welcome | No kick for being a good player


    I got tired of getting kicked because some admin couldn't handle losing, so I made my own Server Pro & Noobs both welcome | No kick for being a good player

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    my John Wick impression

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Based on today's events

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Ucav help (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Here's a longshot but does anyone need help getting the ucav on PS4?, we can help eachover out and should be able to get it done pretty fast and painless aslong as we help eachover out

    submitted by /u/LivingLegend13579
    [link] [comments]

    That store's art seems familiar....

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Anyone playing Chainlink on Xbox?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get all weapons and the only gun left I have to get is the MPX

    submitted by /u/GoatSim13
    [link] [comments]

    B4DB giving unfair bans.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I saw that was a couple peoples that had a bans for linked account. I got that one too. Beware on those admins. They need knowcledge about IT. They won't listen u and giving a ban for the same ip? They should learn about NAT or public IP. That's all. I'm very mad. I tried to be nice. But some peoples are really bad and don't care about others. I got banned on 2 acount on forum and on discord. Becouse I wanted to show that account is not mine. ;)

    And sorry for my english. :p

    submitted by /u/JuggernautOk6281
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry i had to make you go through this :/

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    If I were to make a server for helping people complete weapon challenges, who would actually log on?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    On Xbox, North America. Primary the MPX, GOL Magnum, and UCAV

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomMoray
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guys to play with learn from on PS4.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I play on PS4, i have been trying to upgrade some of my guns but i suck. Im looking for some guys to play with that i can learn a few things from. Preferably guys with mics but either way im happy to play with anyone.. PSN: Killbran_

    submitted by /u/Milaworld19
    [link] [comments]

    The ol tank switch a roo

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    soo cute :)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    check it for some 180 flicks

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Flying

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to get good in attack planes I'm just joe getting into the game very late and every video I've watched has said practice makes perfect but how in the fuck can I practice or get better when sweat lord level 120+ with no job shit on me before I can even do anything how do you get better when you don't even have the chance to get better it's bs

    submitted by /u/GoWMetroz
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4: looking to squad up

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Prolly playing on some shitty server somewhere, add me anyways ironsightXsniper

    submitted by /u/komtotas94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment