• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Battlefield 4 This game is from 2013.

    Battlefield 4 This game is from 2013.


    This game is from 2013.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Well the Aug certainly works...

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    I come back to this game every year for a while and I always remember why right away.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    As promised, working on the server - 32 Players PC EU, Infantry preset. Stay tuned to this thread for updates.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Suddenly unable to join servers without losing connection.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Is there something up with server clusters? I got booted from a server with the reason "Lost connection to server" and I've not been able to join any for a bit.

    submitted by /u/Malue
    [link] [comments]

    I'm back with another one

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Maybe i am a cheater.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Wtf tv guided is broken

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    On Xbox trying to add an emblem

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Okay so how do I add an emblem? I assume its not like COD where you make it in game? I'm on Xbox and the only videos I see on YouTube the player is on pc. Is that why I can't so it? Stuck for an hour trying to figure it out

    submitted by /u/beach_reanolds
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox - Tank Hogging, it's got to stop

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Xbox has like 3 dedicated hardcore conquest servers now, and no matter which one I go to I find the same specific 2 players in one of the tanks the entire match. Now, some call it a strat, and maybe it is, but the worst part is that it's ineffective and it doesn't help the rest of the team. These users can always be found in or near the spawn. They stay in the same tanks the entire match and never push for more objectives. In a match earlier today I was on a smart team that decided to work around the stationary tanker and we captured and held every other objective the entire game. This happened back to back. The player ended up having a 15-0 K/D. Personally shit K/D and a good score. When it doesn't benefit the team, you shouldn't take a vehicle from someone who can effectively use it.

    submitted by /u/HealthyBeer
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 premium edition

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Guy i just bought Battlefield 4 premium edition for 5 dollars from xbox store i cant believe it

    submitted by /u/EpicBF4RECKER
    [link] [comments]

    HC Rush on PS4!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Running a server with base maps + Second Assault if anyone is interested. 3pm EST Sunday September 20th

    submitted by /u/D3MONIZED-
    [link] [comments]

    [Q&A]How do I remove Error Code 1 on PS4?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    There is literally 1 metro server that I haven't been able to join for the past week. When I try to join, I receive a message saying "Cannot Join Server: Error Code 1". I cannot find anything useful on Battlelog that solves this error for the PS4.

    If it helps, I do remember last time I played on this server, my screen went blank and I was positive I was kicked but wasn't sure why, but instead it just told me I had lost connection to the session. I found some comment saying this might be a punk buster error; can anyone confirm that?

    submitted by /u/usmc034186
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment