• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I officially have no life!

    Battlefield 4 I officially have no life!


    I officially have no life!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Don't forget to donate to our server!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Thought I would leave this here

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    *smacks lips* NOICE

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    A lil compilation of some of my quick scopes

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    So I’m trying to grow the server big enough to eventually make it into another DLC server. Maybe switching it to vanilla map rotation will help? If anyone’s got any advice, please tell me

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    We all know one scout heli pilot

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    When I press join on a server, this screen comes and then nothing happens and eventually the game crashes. Can you guys help me fix it?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    [Opinion] Aim assist on console is too heavy

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've got a not so unpopular opinion about aim assist on consoles, to sum it up, here it is :

    The aim assist is helpful to new players, but unfair for skilled ones.

    But why?

    It aims on the chest very chest to the head, so with weapons that have strong recoil like the AEK (sorry for the cliche example) it is easy to cause a lot of damage on the enemy or even get a headshot;

    And no, I don't think that aim assist should be removed from the game, but penalized instead, like aiming more on the lower parts of the body;

    How I came to this conclusion?

    It is very simple: A long time ago I tried to play without auto aim to improve my skills, I dunno if I'm noon at the game or something but I was getting killed very fast, in the beginning I thought it was some kind of network related problem, I even posted a thread on this subreddit about it;

    But after changing servers for the third time, I decided to check my configurations like sensibility, and I realized auto aiming was on, suddenly I decided like "fuck off" imma turn it on back again (call me a noob if you want to) and suddenly """"""I"""""" was playing like a """"""pro"""""" getting a lot of kills and headshots, and I ended up on the first place on the leaderboard.

    I decided not to care about it and trick myself that I'm a good player.. But what about to you? What is your opinion?

    Me turning on aim assist BTW:

    Me when I turn auto aim on

    submitted by /u/matheusgrossi
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoy to hear the ambience of Band of Brothers while playing

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Come join our battlefield 4 milsim event this Friday for free just text me your discord (ZELLO REQUIRED) (XBOX ONLY)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Decided to join my friend who really only plays hardcore on BF4. Got all these in about 4 days and threw them in a little montage.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Who the hell decided that the angled grip should be tan?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    almost 2600 pointstreak with m416

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    I have no sound, can you help?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I start the game and I have no sound in the menu and in game. I've tried to go to the documents - > battlefield 4 - > settings - > profsave_profile - changed the audio quality from 0 to 4 but it didn't work. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/ThomasThePainTrain69
    [link] [comments]

    Should I stop grinding?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    So I'm level 122, right now I have around 17.000.000 points, which means I need 18.000.000 more to reach level 140. An average match nets around 7500-15000 points with a 50% booster (which I have too many of), which means that if we say that I get like 10000 points every match, I'd need need to play 1800 more matches. One of those 3200 tickets Locker matches would net me around 60000 points with a 100%/200% booster, which would be 300 matches (although these take like 1 hour to complete).

    So, should I continue trying to get to the final rank?

    submitted by /u/jati1115
    [link] [comments]

    You gotta love these kinds of admins. I got banned for “trash talking” some guy. Funny how I’d get repeatedly kicked for doing good mid-game before this.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Double xp

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Shouldnt double xp be activated for bf4 right now?

    submitted by /u/TonyMalony91
    [link] [comments]

    launching steam bf4 through battlelog

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    i just bought ea play on steam and i want to play bf4 but cant because of the spoofed player counts

    im aware theres a chrome extension that fixes the player counts on the battlelog server browser but battlelog itself says i dont have the game installed

    any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/YJ355
    [link] [comments]

    He's back at it again guys. Don't fall for it. Wait until release.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment