• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Bought the game this summer and fell in love with the franchise

    Battlefield 4 Bought the game this summer and fell in love with the franchise


    Bought the game this summer and fell in love with the franchise

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    One of the rare times where the C Tower doesn’t go down on Siege of Shanghai

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    And for my next trick...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Don't upvote

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    How I learned to PTFO as a recon, and the value of stealth in BF4

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I am a BF4 Veteran. I played it on the 360, and the Xbox One, and I just recently started playing it again for the first time since 2017. This is the story of how I learned to embrace my inner commando and PTFO while making my enemies GTFO.

    Before I begin my story I must confess: I used to be THAT recon. The one sitting 1300 meters away from objectives with an M98B with 40x optic + Bipod/Rangefinder. I would spend matches sitting, waiting for the perfect headshot, and then hitting them in the chest anyways and getting 3 kills a round. Oh, I made sure to spot, but outside of that I was dead weight.

    Since I started playing again, I experimented with new loadouts rather than stick with the tried and true. I watched some of darthveda's weapon reviews, and found some new guns I enjoyed. But it wasn't enough, I wanted to feel like I was impacting the course of the game rather than just a few firefights. So I began brainstorming on how to make that happen. What was the one way to maximize my damage to the enemy?

    And then it hit me. I didn't NEED to "damage them more". I just had to make sure they damaged others LESS.

    The words of Sun Tsu echoed through my mind: "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting". If I could force the enemy team to use too many resources or too much time fighting me, it would let my allies easily win other victories.

    So how would I do this? By trying to backcap using one of the most overpowered and useful gadgets in the game. The spawn beacon.

    I tested many different weapons until I found the one that became my trusted tool, the M4 carbine. I would strike from the shadows, my suppressed M4 allowing me to pick off those contesting my objective without alerting them to my position. I would place my spawn beacon outside the objective in a well hidden spot, and I would place a T-UGS in a building or other key location inside the objective. I would see them, but they would not see me.

    If I died, I would simply parachute back in and resume my hunting, a silent assasin daring them to stop me. And as I scored more kills, more and more enemies would come to try and stop me. Eventually I would inevitably be overwhelmed and my backcap recaptured or stopped, but not before my allies rolled over the now empty objectives that the enemies left unguarded.

    And that is how I learned to PTFO as Recon. Rather than snipe, I could harass the enemy and distract them like an insect buzzing around them. Theres nothing more satisfying then seeing the enemy team divert the Scout AND Attack heli's along with 2 squads worth of infantry to combat myself and maybe 2 buddies only to spend 10 minutes rooting us out.

    submitted by /u/wat_up_buttercup
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 metro sniper.exe

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Just some beautiful battlefield moments for those who want to sit back and enjoy

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Thinking of a ump 45 squad with a support for ammo.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    So I was gonna hop on Battlefield 4 on the Xbox and was wondering if anyone want to go and play with the ump 45 with what ever attachment on it while somebody plays support or medic. Any ideas just wondering was all lol.

    submitted by /u/FallenDemon1313
    [link] [comments]

    What it feels like shooting down multiple attack choppers / transport choppers on C flag of Shanghai.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    oh shit moment in BF4

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    more videos.. Youtube.com/madturbo

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    If any of you haven't gotten on in a while, I just opened up a 24/7 Siege Of Shanghai Server. Come get some XP and have a good time.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Don't ask me how I survived for so long because I don't know

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I have all the dog tags in the game and I have no clue how I got them. So the other day I went to put on a dog tag and It says that I have all of them. Such as, friends of dice, all cte tags, and dice la dev, just to name the big ones. If anyone knows please let me know

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    we lost

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Curious . How many hours have you played and are you all ready to play this next gen

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    As we wait for what battlefield 6 may be?

    submitted by /u/YoungOrtega714
    [link] [comments]

    Some frags i have acquired in past few months. (:

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment