• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Battlefield I was trying my best okay !

    Battlefield I was trying my best okay !


    I was trying my best okay !

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    This game is still gorgeous.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Tactical interior combat / New layer of gameplay

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Hi Guys

    Something I like with Battlefield is that it can provide almost every style of combat. Long range sniping, tank gameplay, air combat, rush n gun, no scope sniping, etc...

    But there is something that I would like being added or improved for the next title; The "tactical" interior combat. ATM, clearing up houses or interiors is pushing through and spraying, or destroying the entier building with Anti Tank material.

    The game does not encourage you to use flash bangs or tactical stuff like that.
    And yet micro-destruction is already in BFs since Bf3 Ziba Tower but it does not really serve the gameplay, It's more like an aesthetic feature. And I think it could be improved.

    Opening a room with a breach charge, throwing a flashBang and pushing inside with a riot shield and your squad is something I find really cool.

    Now, everybody will start saying "there is RS Siege for that, BF is arcade blablabla..."

    But there is a reason why I don't play Siege; Gunplay is different, it's 5v5, it's heavily map knowledge gameplay, AND when you leave the building there is not a big battle going on with planes and tanks.

    Also cod MW can provide a bit this type of gameplay, with shield and tactical grenades etc,... But again, it's different and the teamplay in cod is impossible.

    And again, BF can almost be everything at the same time, but in terms of tactical gameplay it struggles.

    I think it should be cool especially for urban maps with few vehicles.

    They tried to add the bullet penetration in BFV but it was absolutely random and never used.

    But to achieve this the soldier's movements should be toned down a bit; for example BFV left/right strafing and bf4 weird jumping would not work.

    Thanks for reading and sorry for my rough english.

    submitted by /u/Bill32mousse
    [link] [comments]

    I made a BFV music video for Beat the Devil's Tattoo

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I've been working on this little project for a few months, I have never made anything like this before but I'd love to do more like it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U8rpbSEE3o&t=2s

    submitted by /u/Nickoli-Von-Krain
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs an anti-air gun

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    This always happens

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Two different ways to take out choppers

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Warsaw Revamped Gameplay #4 Shooting Cruise Missiles with the MG4

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    So I did a thing

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Found myself on the usual unbalanced game so I thought I'd use good old Ilya to even The odds. >:D

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I like making trailers and stuff. Figured I would share this re-edit I did of the battlefield 1 trailer last year. Hope you guys like it

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    The historical sight on which a BF map is based. Guess which?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    can someone be nice enough to give me the final stand dog tags in bf4?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I Laid down and became invisible.. I mean besides the dude that doesn’t have knees anymore..

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    So I did another thing

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    The title of the new Battlefield has been leaked. "Battlefield:90"

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Not bad, we still lost but, not bad

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Does BF3 multiplayer still work on Xbox?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Been feeling nostalgic to play some BF3. I see it's backwards compatible. Wondering if the multiplayer still works?

    submitted by /u/ijoinedfornudes
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a one man army!!! .... but thank you for saving my life x)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Triggers vs Bumpers

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Players of Battlefield, do you use triggers or bumpers to aim/shoot? Is it worth the change? Comment down below

    submitted by /u/Johnny712006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment