• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Battlefield I honestly don’t know what happened either.

    Battlefield I honestly don’t know what happened either.


    I honestly don’t know what happened either.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Why is no-one talking about this?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I DO NOT want ANY battle royal mode in BF 2021.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    This can't be overstated.

    Battlefield didnt become a powerhouse by chasing gimmicks. They must focus on the core gameplay. They chased fortnite gimmicks and look how that turned out.

    There is a reason people are returning to BF1, and that game doesn't have any of that nonsense.

    submitted by /u/Expired_Gatorade
    [link] [comments]

    I know my Photoshop Skills aren't too good, but what would you think of a new Battlefield Game set in Vietnam?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    "Okay, which one of you did this?" - Arecibo Observatory, inspiration for Rogue Transmittion, partially broken after cable snapping

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    When you have a friend in your squad who is a noob.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    [BF4] Helping out my friend in a dogfight

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Battlefield 1 PC - Worth jumping in so late?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    So B1 is dirty cheap and I'm really looking for some more casual shooter after hours of Tarkov.
    Is playerbase on PC still active? Or should I put more money and buy Battlefield V instead?

    submitted by /u/Whoopy2000
    [link] [comments]

    Do they not know how big of failure firestorm was

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Hellriegel players in deathmatch:

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Worth buying BF1?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I do not own any Battlefield game, and I have never played one, but I have played all 4 Star Wars Battlefront games which I enjoyed.

    Now I'm thinking about buying Battlefield 1 on PC. It looks great, and it is on a discount for a couple more days.

    Standard Edition: $5.72 Revolution Edition: $18.48

    Is it worth buying, and which edition would you suggest?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Valdemeer
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I attempt a flank

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Would you like Battlefield Premium to be brought back?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    I personally didn't mind paying for the added DLC. Having paid for it, I was also more excited when each was about to drop. Being "invested" in it just felt different.

    I was excited for the free dlc with BFV. I don't know if it really shined though. I personally enjoy BFV and play it often. I just feel the DLC didn't have a big impact like the other ones with previous games had. I wonder if it being free caused them to slack a little on it.

    Any thoughts on whether that seemed to be the case?

    submitted by /u/1100220011002200
    [link] [comments]

    I just love destroying a tank with K-Bullets <3

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Battlefield 1 and V lost the magic of 3 and 4

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Forgive me if this subject has been done to death but I've been going back and playing BF 3 and 4 after years of primarily playing 1 and V recently and the overall feeling of playing the older games was just so much better to me. It's hard to put it into words exactly why this is so bear with me but the older installments of BF just had this incredibly satisfying gameplay loop that was so much more fun and distinct than the newer games. Again, I'm not sure exactly what it is that made it feel so much better to play the older games maybe it's gun play or bullet mechanics etc. But it the newer games (especially V) feel a bit awkward to control in the same way Battlefront 2 does.

    There are a few things I can think of that contribute to this feeling. Some core mechanics that made BF special to me were totally thrown out in BF 1 and V. The weapon customization and progression systems in BF4 were absolutely perfect. Unlock a weapon, try it out, play around with different equipment until you find the perfect setup. To be fair I know this system could have been difficult to implement in games set in WWI and WWII but the system they came up with was just way less fun. Also the skin system for vehicles, soldiers, and weapons in BF 4 were a million times more rewarding to unlock and use. What do you guys think? Am I crazy?

    Edit: oh, and where is Hardcore mode? Still waiting🤡

    submitted by /u/LinkedPioneer
    [link] [comments]

    ��‍����‍����‍��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Battlefield news (Battlefield 6); Maps have been designed with 128+ players in mind. But 32 vs 32 will also be a standard playlist.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    What makes the Battlefield Franchise the best?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Join!!! Carrier assault XB1

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Need people for phantom elevator (14th, august, 20)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Need players for the phantom elevator.

    I have;

    Collected all FS dogtags.

    Done Phantom Prospect, Phantom Trainee and Phantom Initiate.

    submitted by /u/Reyman81
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t open bf3 campaign without it saying waiting for game to exit

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment