• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Battlefield 4 When assaults tell me their favourite AR is the AEK

    Battlefield 4 When assaults tell me their favourite AR is the AEK


    When assaults tell me their favourite AR is the AEK

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Someone played too much BF4

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Exterminate Littlebird

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Considering how hard it actually is to flank in locker. I'm surprised I did this lol.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Getting the free extentions

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    So to pay 0 eur for the extentions Origin requires credit card information (I don't fuckin know why) and I don't have access to an international one atm nor in the near future, wasted a day contacting the support to no avail. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Capital_F99
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought BF4 on pc and audio won’t work at all.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    For reference as soon as I open bf4 I can't hear any audio at all on my pc as soon as I close out I can hear fine, for example I can hear my friend on discord but as soon as I open the game no sound. Battlefield 1's sound works fine but not bf4 I'm extremely frustrated and am asking for help.

    submitted by /u/FMFProductions
    [link] [comments]

    How are the servers for Xbox and PlayStation?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    So battlefield 4 premium was on sale for 70% ($52-$8) which should hopefully bring new players in but I'm wondering are the servers populated? How easy is it to find any full game on both consoles?

    submitted by /u/Sir_tuna
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 XBOX ONE Discord Sever

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I started a discord server for Battlefield 4 players on Xbox one. I know there's tons of players out there sick of playing alone but don't wanna join a milsim. We also have a BF4 server that runs DLCs.

    All skill levels are accepted and we're at 30+ members and we've only been open a week. Please upvote to help get the word out even if you're not on Xbox!

    Discord link: https://discord.gg/RDJymUs

    submitted by /u/greysonk
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopulated carrier assault

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why carrier assault is so underpopulated? i feel like its such a good gamemode combineing rush and conquest.

    submitted by /u/gamergoo15499
    [link] [comments]

    Looking back on it

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    This game had some of the worst class balance in BF history.

    Engineers with 7 rockets, ability to fight at all ranges, Tank splash damage sucking.

    Engineers should only have PDWs and Shotguns

    submitted by /u/BalloonChairman
    [link] [comments]

    Operation metro needs flight control

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Looking for Platoon for Two [PS4]

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    So, me and a good friend of mine got the game a month ago on PS4 and were able to get the rust off, I was wondering if anyone knew some decently sized and active platoons that would take us?

    submitted by /u/XDarkStarX1
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocked AWS but cannot use it since I reinstalled BF4 for PS4 this spring

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I already unlocked the AWS before but since I have been playing again, it won't allow me to use it. It says I need to unlock Swiss cheese all over again. Under "My soldier" it even shows it unlocked but cannot change it in my support class. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/nordco-414
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment