• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Painting the mountainside with a Jet

    Battlefield 4 Painting the mountainside with a Jet


    Painting the mountainside with a Jet

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Let's fucking go Irish! You got thi....oh......

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Finally got a chance to play on my favourite Bf3 Map in Bf4

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Back from the Phantom Room.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Revenge is a dish best served immediately

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    That was a little too close

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    My biggest Battlefield 4 pet peeve: Weapon Restrictions on servers. SO MANY weapon restrictions.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Let this be a lesson to DMR spammers...(Brutal revenge)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    The player list is finally growing! Find and join/favorite this DLC server on PS4. Set “Free Slots” to 10+ to find the server. “The Gamer’s Playground - Conquest(1200) + Carrier Assault”

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Why there are a lot of T-baggers in this game?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Why do you do that? I mean okay, you killed me, but why do you have to make me salty about it?

    submitted by /u/Elshad19
    [link] [comments]

    You can’t escape the LAW!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Nice��

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Threading the Needle - sorry for audio issues and nooby gameplay.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Attachments

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hey, Ive looked everywhere on the Internet and found many videos about the pros/cons about each attachment.
    But apperently there were many patches and changes so many videos are outdated, and all the newer ones pretty much always say something different about what each attachment exactly does.

    Does anyone know what exactly each attachment does (pro and con) or does anyone have a reliable source that states what each attachment exactly does?

    Right now the only source I could find was the Battlefield 4 wiki, but again im not sure if the information stated there is correct/complete and up2date.

    submitted by /u/nightstalk3rxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Sure, i'll play decoy after a near death experience ��

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Where can I get a steam key for the game?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    My friend wants to get the game but doesn't wanna pay 40$, does anyone know where I can find a key that's maybe 10-20$?

    submitted by /u/yumeklk
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 premium edition

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    So I just bought bf4 because of the steam sale and I didn't get the premium packs? Is that a bug or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Domenik1337
    [link] [comments]

    so bad

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    [PS4] So, what the fuck is with this heli on Baku?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I just got the game last night and I'm using the test range and the campaign to warm up. I want to finish the campaign and unlock more stuff that way but this chopper you're supposed to nail with the M320 is just infuriating me.

    I've literally sat and counted each and every attempt I've made. I'm up to 32 now including the ones from last night. About 21 of those times I've managed to hit the chopper (in either the cockpit or engines) yet nothing. The other times it'll just shoot straight through the chopper's body. I've looked up a number of solutions (pressing options button multiple times just before Irish says "burn those motherfuckers", turning off console and starting campaign over from scratch) yet none manage to work when I try them. I have seen some say it's just a narrow window in which you need to land a hit but when I so obviously do, nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/Tandril91
    [link] [comments]

    get squashed

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Started a Vanilla PS4 Server

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I just started a Vanilla PS4 server with quick join settings. I wanted to play on a server with no stupid rules so I made my own and I am trying to populate it. I am not promoting for financial gain because I literally am the only one going to be paying the fees for it on console. I jsut want a server with others like minded to be able to enjoy the game in a vanilla state again for awhile till the new modern Battlefield title releases on PC.

    Server is titled: Second to None|Thunderdome|No Dumb Rules|Base Maps and its North American Region!

    submitted by /u/Nickyboy116
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 Scout Helicopter Gameplay 64-2

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment