• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Battlefield 4 One Shot, One Kill

    Battlefield 4 One Shot, One Kill


    One Shot, One Kill

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Calculated

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    my game keeps crashing alot lately and i get this error is anyone else having this problem? ps : im playing on the original ps4

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I witnessed 2 tanks mating in the wild, with quite an explosive ending

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    He dies, he lives, he dies again.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    You were rammed by a Jet! 7 damage. Also Barrel Roll.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    thats gun ��

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Deadhand

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    advice pls

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    hello im a newb to battlefield games but saw this game for 5 bucks and just had to get it im on ps does anyone want to show me the ropes pm if you down

    submitted by /u/supremedestroyer77
    [link] [comments]

    What main gun?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I've tried playing with the little bird today and my flying over all is great, but my aim is garbo, would you recommend that I swap to the 25mm since the explosion is bigger?

    submitted by /u/ApexLegendBloodHound
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 North American DLC Server open. 1 week left! Join now. Set free slots to 10+

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Hello

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    hello I wanted to know if someone could make me the megalodon easter egg with me I'm from PS3 thanks

    submitted by /u/-Un-Capo-
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Bluescreen

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    For the Playstation 4 Battlefield 4 players here.

    Ever since the last "interface update" for Battlefield 4 on the Playstation 4 i and friends of mine have been having "bluescreen" issues. Bluescreen means the game stops working and you get redirected to your playstation menu. (For those that don't know)

    This occurs randomly during matches, when we try to join a server or when the next map in the rotation is loading up it sometimes bluescreens half the server.

    I'm wondering how many of you are experiencing this and are there any known solutions?

    What do you think is the cause of this?

    Some of us think it might be done on purpose by Dice/EA to eventually drop the support on BF4. What are your thoughts on that?

    I'd like to get as much input from people as possible on this. In my opinion it is kind of gamebreaking. After attempting for the 5th time in a row today to join a game i gave up and fired up Netflix instead.

    Discuss

    submitted by /u/RampJunk
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah, how is it?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I was wondering that how many of you guys like to play solo with attack heli? I personally like to go solo with zuni/tow/ecm and gunner zoom/tv. Am i stupid or crazy? I do better solo than with co pilot or just being a gunner! Switching seats you know?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ThemRaisins
    [link] [comments]

    Press ctrl to pay respects

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    In my mind: Revenge. In his mind: BULLSHIT

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    My enemy had an entirely reasonable response upon seeing a UCAV, the timing is perfect.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Back to the Future but its a Motorcycle and a haunted ragdoll

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment