• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Battlefield 3 PS3 - Just got kicked because I took down the admin and his buddy who were camping in the heli. gg.

    Battlefield 3 PS3 - Just got kicked because I took down the admin and his buddy who were camping in the heli. gg.


    PS3 - Just got kicked because I took down the admin and his buddy who were camping in the heli. gg.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Is anyone having problems joining any server? (PS3)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    My internet is fine. It is just that I cannot enter any server. The following message appears

    "Failed to join game. Please check your network connection and try again"

    I've tried everything and nothing happens

    submitted by /u/Segundaleydenewtonnn
    [link] [comments]

    Good 'ol hackers being hackers.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Launch issue NEED HELP

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I click on battlefield 3 and it loads up chrome, automatically says incorrect email/password so i log in then go to server browser to get into a game, the battlelog then says waiting for game to exit but i haven't gone into a game yet does anyone know the issue?

    submitted by /u/XSBXHunter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment