• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I’m sharing my no-rules, dlc/vanilla mix ps4 server because I want to play how I want and so should everyone else

    Battlefield 4 I’m sharing my no-rules, dlc/vanilla mix ps4 server because I want to play how I want and so should everyone else


    I’m sharing my no-rules, dlc/vanilla mix ps4 server because I want to play how I want and so should everyone else

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Really...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Was shopping for a new desk when..

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    parcel storm vibes

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I need help troubleshooting this

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    The first 30 seconds in a new game on the PS3:

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    My absolut random Hero!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Apparently using an alt account on bf4 means your cheating now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Is that the Assault class Marine from BF4?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    First game on after not playing for a month and i got a triple collateral

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Help getting the MPX

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I'm on Xbox, can anyone help me get the MPX? I can't find any chain link servers.

    submitted by /u/Mods_are_gay42069
    [link] [comments]

    Don't camp outside the bomber

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Could I get some help with unlocking the airburst? (PC)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I need the bombing run ribbons and I can't consistently find a china rising map with people in it

    submitted by /u/MaslenickiMost
    [link] [comments]

    Jet evasion part two.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    BF4 STILL THE BEST!?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Any PS4 players?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    As above, anyone fancy squading up for a few games? Been a while since I played but I'm going to get back into it.

    submitted by /u/Boucho11
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy bf4?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I have never played it. My first battlefield game I played was bfV, I thought it was ok. Second one I have played was BF1 which I really love. Should I buy it? It's $4.99 on ps4 rn. Is it worth the purchase

    submitted by /u/yeet5158
    [link] [comments]

    Sight magnification

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hello, i was wondering if there are any reliable sources about the exact magnification values of the optics, especially iron sights, the RDSs and the sights that have "[1x]" in their name.

    submitted by /u/QuiteAShittyName
    [link] [comments]

    Jet evasion part 1. My gunner had no faith in me.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Teams

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Hi, any teams/clans. I play on PC, and would like to play with some people that are into playing the game in an organized way. Playing random is fun, but playing tactical with others is better.

    submitted by /u/techinconcrete
    [link] [comments]

    RIP Parachute man. You will be forever missed

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Some backstory about my ps4 dlc server.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    When I first posted about my server almost a month ago, I tried to revive Carrier Assault and make it as well known as it was years ago. My friend and I wanted a server to try all the dlc maps and some of its game modes, like Carrier Assault. The only NA dlc server that is not hardcore is one of my favorites, but it is always full, it runs a classic preset that hardly any other servers use, and the map rotation would hardly change. Other servers can be worse since they're tied to a clan and/or have all these rules that are not consistently enforced, and people get kicked or banned almost unfairly. It's not all bad, but it's unreliabe. The only other alternative is switching to European servers, and that isn't exactly easy for us. As I learned how to use the server tools and how the server browser worked, I had a better idea of what I was looking to do. I want to create a dynamic, laissez-faire, dlc/vanilla mix server where the map rotations change frequently, there would be no gimmicks (i.e. no custom and niche rules and presets), and no admins exist to kick players for playing the game how they want. In its peak, the server would offer the closest BF4 experience from back when just before Battlefield 1 came out. I'm promising the hands-off practice now more than ever too; I'm back in college, so I only ever leave my ps4 on in the server while I'm in class, and I get on less often now anyway. Because I'm the only admin, no one else can kick/ban players from my server. If it grows big enough, we'll have a unique server; a "dice official" server with the benefits of map and game mode variety from custom servers, and I'll personally continue to support it indefinitely. Find my server during the day, join it, and help it grow, at least by adding it to favorites. There's Conquest with some Carrier Assault (a unique combination of Conquest and Rush) sprinkled in for variety and for newcomers to the game. It's called "The Gamer's Playground - Conquest + Large Battles" My gamertag's on the server description if needed.

    TL;DR I'm sharing my no-rules, dlc/vanilla mix conquest+ server because I want to play how I want and you should too.

    submitted by /u/narv2001
    [link] [comments]

    One of my best Sniper Streaks

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    The quality is meh, but I still wanted to share it.

    https://reddit.com/link/ij6h3i/video/8hkgu4ztb2k51/player

    submitted by /u/IMBOBGETUSEDTOIT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment